Atticus Ren?

What are your thoughts on [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u]?

I kind of love it but I also love [name_u]Ren[/name_u] as a first name. If I have two boys, are [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] compatible for sibs?

I’m definitely more attached to [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and feel like finding a middle name for [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is more challenging.

Personally I prefer [name_u]Wren[/name_u], it just feels more complete to me. Both [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u] as siblings totally work in my opinion.

I really love this and although I know what sophiesimmons means about [name_u]Ren[/name_u] feeling incomplete, I still somehow prefer [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] to [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Maybe it because I’ve seen [name_u]Ren[/name_u] used as a middle name on a baby recently.

I like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u], I do agree with pp that [name_u]Wren[/name_u] looks more appealing to me.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] could definitely work.
I would suggest [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] ([name_u]Wren[/name_u]/[name_u]Ren[/name_u])… [name_m]Lance[/name_m] would be cool too!

I actually like [name_u]Ren[/name_u] more than [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! I don’t have a reason, I just prefer the way it looks.
I love the suggestion of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] called [name_u]Ren[/name_u]! But I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u]/[name_u]Wren[/name_u] work as sibling names, though the combo [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is lovely too.

I think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is very handsome! [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] as siblings feel a tad mismatched to me, but I do like the suggestion of [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] “[name_u]Ren[/name_u]”. However, I’d probably just go with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] because it sounds pretty perfect. :slight_smile:

I really love the sound of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] (I have [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is on my own combo list). I do think [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_u]Ren[/name_u] could work well as siblings, but I do much prefer them as a combo. Great name!