Aubriella Raine?

Thoughts?

I think [name]Raine[/name] is a cool middle name! And I think that while Aubriella does have a pretty sound to it, it looks and sounds kind of…made up. Almost like it’s trying too hard to make a name ([name]Aubrey[/name]) excessively feminine. You know? It’s not a bad name, though. I’ve just never heard it before. I do like the name [name]Aubrey[/name].

[name]Raine[/name] is cool as a middle name, but Aubriella is too much. It reminds me of a bacterial infection or a wicked witch from a Disney movie. I would go with either [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Raine[/name] or [name]Ella[/name] [name]Raine[/name]. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Raine[/name] might be another option.

And I think that while Aubriella does have a pretty sound to it, it looks and sounds kind of…made up. Almost like it’s trying too hard to make a name (Aubrey) excessively feminine.

I agree with this completely. It’s just a little too trendy for my taste. I prefer more classic names. If you’re looking for more options, I’d suggest:
[name]Abriana[/name] (a-bree-[name]AH[/name]-na)
[name]Evangelina[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Alessia[/name]
[name]Leilani[/name] (means “heavenly flower”)
[name]Christiana[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name] (kee-AHR-a)
[name]Marcella[/name] (mar-CHEL-la)
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Alisa[/name]
[name]Elysia[/name]
[name]Rosalia[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]