Audrey Loren

What do you think of the name [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Loren[/name]?

[name]Loren[/name] is the male spelling. [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Lauren[/name] is pretty and distinctive.

I think it’s very pretty!
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Lauren[/name] would be nicer, because of the common au and re, but I like [name]Loren[/name] as well.

I like [name]Audrey[/name] because of [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn and [name]Loren[/name] (as in [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Loren[/name]) !

Then that’s just as pretty imo. :slight_smile:

There’s a little girl at my daycare whose name is [name]Loren[/name], so to me, I don’t differentiate between male or female in the spellings.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Loren[/name] is very pretty! Classic and strong.

[name]Lovely[/name], classy and classic! [name]Loren[/name] is more male to me as a first name but paired with [name]Audrey[/name], I think of [name]Sophia[/name] and Ms. Hepburn :slight_smile:

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Loren[/name] IS pretty and it is a great tribute to [name]Sophia[/name] as well as [name]Audrey[/name]!

[name]Love[/name], love, love!

Thank you all!

I think of [name]Audrey[/name] Hepburn & [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Loren[/name]…if I came across this name I would figure the parents were movie buffs or big fans of iconic actresses!