Audrey, Oliver, Christian, and .....

[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are beatiful names. I personally would stay away from more vowel names. Here are some names that I think would go great with your current names:

[name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Catherine[/name] nn [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] (same GR sound as [name]Greta[/name])
[name]Clare[/name] (I think this sounds so lovely with [name]Audrey[/name])

[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]James[/name]
(I think all these boys names would go well with [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Alexander[/name] as mn if you really like those names).

If you want to stick with vowels, I think that [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Isaiah[/name] are nice boy names, and [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name] or [name]Isabel[/name] are great for girls.

My best friend’s name is [name]Rebecca[/name], and no one ever calls her [name]Becky[/name], she is [name]Becca[/name] when a nn is used- and I love the nn of [name]Becca[/name] personally, so dont rule [name]Rebecca[/name] out because of [name]Becky[/name]. I also love [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Cate[/name]… All gorgeous with [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] (which i love by the way!) :slight_smile: best of luck!