August, finnley, grayson, salem, everett, kellan, bowen??....i need help!!!!

I need suggestions & comments please!
Here are some first name options…

[name]AUGUST[/name]
[name]FINNLEY[/name]
[name]GRAYSON[/name]
[name]SALEM[/name]
[name]EVERETT[/name]
[name]KELLAN[/name]
[name]BOWEN[/name]
[name]JASPER[/name]
[name]ELI[/name]
[name]CALLEN[/name]
[name]ELIOTT[/name]
[name]OWEN[/name]
BAYLON
[name]JASPER[/name]
[name]LINCOLN[/name]
[name]SULLIVAN[/name]
[name]OLIVER[/name]
[name]KINGSTON[/name]
[name]HARPER[/name]
[name]LENNON[/name]
[name]LANDRY[/name]
[name]ROMAN[/name]

& middle name options…

[name]JASE[/name]
[name]MYLES[/name]
[name]REID[/name]
[name]DEAN[/name]
[name]ARCHER[/name]
[name]BECK[/name]
[name]RHODES[/name] (my brothers middle name)
[name]FINCH[/name]
[name]OLIVER[/name]
[name]HUGH[/name] (father in laws first name)

I love names that end in X like [name]Knox[/name], [name]Lennox[/name] but our last name is Hendricks & I think they clash.

This poor nameless baby BOY will be joining his older brother [name]Zachary[/name] Rein!

PLEASE HELP!!!

I really like [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name]. I think [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Myles[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Finch[/name] would be great. Good luck with everything. [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name] are gorgeous but I agree that they clash with your last name.

If you’re going to use [name]Finlay[/name] I’d spell it the original way.

[name]Grayson[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Harper[/name] are my favorites, but as a brother to [name]Zachary[/name], I love the idea of [name]Everett[/name] the most. I think [name]Everett[/name] [name]Reid[/name], [name]Everett[/name] [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Myles[/name], [name]Everett[/name] [name]Finch[/name], and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Hugh[/name] are my favorites. [name]Everett[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] would be nice, too, though. I think [name]Oliver[/name] makes for a very handsome MN. If not [name]Everett[/name], I really like [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Reid[/name]/[name]Hugh[/name]/[name]Finch[/name]/[name]Miles[/name]/[name]Oliver[/name], too.

I love [name]Eli[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name], [name]Elliott[/name] and [name]Lennon[/name]. Good luck!

I like [name]August[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Finch[/name] and [name]Hugh[/name] are my favorite middles. [name]Finch[/name] is a standout, I think. I would love to meet a little [name]August[/name] [name]Finch[/name].