August or Arlo?

These seem to be the two names I keep coming back to if #2 is a boy (not preggo yet, or even trying). Big bro is [name]Luca[/name]. [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] are also contenders, but I think I like [name]August[/name] and [name]Arlo[/name] more. What to you think?

[name]August[/name] is my favorite name right now, so it gets my vote :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Olive[/name]! I love [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Arlo[/name] together! I could see a boy who looks like [name]Luca[/name] more as an [name]Arlo[/name] than an [name]August[/name]… But I love the name [name]August[/name], too!

I’m torn. I love the crisp style of [name]August[/name], but [name]Arlo[/name] is so down-to-earth and friendly. Of course I will probably have different favorites by the time I actually have the next one anyway! But do you see one getting more popular than the other? My guess would be [name]August[/name], though [name]Arlo[/name] will still sound like this era due to the -o ending (a la [name]Milo[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], and [name]Enzo[/name]).

I’m no help. I love them both!

You have two really great choices in [name]August[/name] and [name]Arlo[/name]! Two of my all time favorites! I would go with [name]Arlo[/name], personally, it just seems to fit better with [name]Luca[/name] – they are both short and very friendly and down-to-earth sounding!

I agree with pp, [name]August[/name] is a great name but [name]Arlo[/name] just fits with [name]Luca[/name]

I like [name]Arlo[/name], but I love [name]August[/name]!