Augusta

What do you think of the name [name]Augusta[/name], nickname [name]Gus[/name]? I kind of like it…

I love [name]Augusta[/name]. It seems respectable and solid. [name]Gus[/name] I’m not so sure about, though. I like full name on is own.

I really like the name [name]Augusta[/name] ([name]Augustine[/name], too), but I can better see the nickname [name]August[/name] on a little girl than I can [name]Gus[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I have a friend named [name]Augusta[/name]. I like it. We call her [name]Gus[/name] or [name]Gusta[/name] for nicknames.

She’s very beautiful and confident so can rock her name. I feel like it would be an unfortunate choice for a shy/socially awkward, etc… girl.

Such a cool name recently heard of a girl called [name]Augusta[/name] and goes by [name]Gussie[/name] as a nn which is sorta cute:)

[name]Augusta[/name] is beautiful in itself and doesn’t necessarily need to be shortened. If you choose to do so, I’d go with a more feminine nickname like those suggested ([name]Gussie[/name], etc.). But why shorten such a fantastic name??!

I know an [name]Augusta[/name] who goes by [name]Gus[/name]. She is a great athlete, but she is really quite feminine and stunning. I couldn’t imagine introducing myself as [name]Gus[/name] if I were a girl, but [name]Augusta[/name] is lovely…

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Augusta[/name], but I dislike [name]Gus[/name] (which has no business being on a girl anyway!).

I love [name]Augusta[/name]!! It’s one of my favourites right now!
I don’t like [name]Gus[/name] or [name]Gussie[/name] though, I always thought the best and most feminine nickname for [name]Augusta[/name] is [name]Augie[/name] :slight_smile: Very cute compared to [name]Gus[/name], and I’d probably use that if I used [name]August[/name]/[name]Augustus[/name]/[name]Augustin[/name] for a boy as well. I really don’t care much for [name]Gus[/name]…

[name]Augusta[/name] is [name]LOVE[/name]! ^^