Aunt's due date in 2 weeks. We need a name. (baby boy)

My auntie is having a bouncing baby boy (her second). The older boy’s name is [name]Riley[/name] [name]Peyton[/name]. She’s asked me (meaning a lot of you) to help name him after she heard what I (you) suggested for my lil bro and sis ([name]Lolita[/name] [name]Isobel[/name][nn [name]Lola[/name]] and [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] Jameston)and now i need help. I like the names [name]Sterling[/name],[name]Malcolm[/name],[name]Adrian[/name],[name]Jasper[/name],[name]Ryker[/name],[name]Phinneas[/name],and [name]Jason[/name][nn [name]Jace[/name]]. can you guys come up with any more suggestions? i really don’t want to suggest [name]Eli[/name] {with [name]Peyton[/name] as [name]Riley[/name]'s middle name that could lead to [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Peyton[/name] [name]Manning[/name] confusion}and i can’t use [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Benson[/name](thats my big bro’s name).

[name]Riley[/name] [name]Peyton[/name] and

[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] or [name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name] [name]Allan[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name] [name]Connor[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Preston[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Dane[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Timothy[/name] nn [name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Wade[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Cade[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Christian[/name]

With [name]Riley[/name] [name]Peyton[/name], I’d still with either another Irish name, a surname, or a unisex name.

[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] (nn [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Miller[/name]
[name]Phinean[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] (very unisex like [name]Riley[/name])
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Tiernan[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

thanks for the help…i think she’s going to go with [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Archer[/name].

Wonderful, so pleased we have helped you again and please post when baby is born.

SURPRISE! the baby came a wee bit early and my aunt decided to surprise us all and come up with a completely different(but still adorable)name. 11-13-2009 [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Williamson[/name]

Wow! Congratulations on the birth of your cousin, and thanks for sharing! I really love his name! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family… :slight_smile:

Congratulations, very pleased to receive the news and [name]Adrian[/name] has indeed been given an adorable name.

Congrats on your new cousin! He has a really great name:)