Aurelia vs. Dahlia

Which one do you prefer and why?

[name]Dahlia[/name]; it seems less frilly than [name]Aurelia[/name], that and [name]Aurelia[/name] sounds made up to me. Yes, I know it is legitimately a name, but it sounds unreal in my opinion. That and I like dahlia flowers.

[name]Dahlia[/name]. I do like [name]Aurelia[/name], but I’ve grown tired of it. To me, [name]Dahlia[/name] is ten times fresher.

[name]Aurelia[/name], because it is just more elegant, ancient, romantic…

I like [name]Dahlia[/name] better! [name]Aurelia[/name] is 1) hard for me to say and 2) a bit frilly for my taste. [name]Dahlia[/name] is elegant and feminine without being fussy.

I really like [name]Dahlia[/name] ( and flower names.) I am anti-[name]Aurelia[/name] because I once met a poor little girl named this who had such awful white trash parents. I felt like the name would damn her and if they had just named her [name]Ava[/name] or [name]Emma[/name] she might have a chance to blend in with the normal world and escape their life.

I have already written about how [name]Dahlia[/name] is one of my ultimate favorite names, and I definitely prefer it to [name]Aurelia[/name]. I agree it’s less frilly while still being very feminine at the same time. Plus it’s easy to pronounce next to [name]Aurelia[/name], which seems to have a lot of pronunciations depending on who you ask.

[name]Dahlia[/name] for me too. I love it!
[name]Aurelia[/name] is pretty but a bit too much.