Aurora and Primrose?

Just brainstorming new names, what do you think of this sib set? I go back and forth between this and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]🤷🏼‍♀️

1 Like

Aurora and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] both feel magical and princessy. I like them together

1 Like

i personally don’t like primrose, what would their nickname be
but i love love love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] together! Such a cute combination. The nicknames are adorable too, [name_f]Rora[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] ugh I just love it!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] together! So beautiful!

1 Like

I love all 3 of them so I am probably the wrong person to ask for this. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] are perfection together, as are [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] go well together, but have a large number of similar letters and sounds, that I don’t love them side by side as sisters.

1 Like

I think I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] better but I could change my mind soon😂

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] together, and I prefer [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] in general, the “prim” sound of [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] seems prissy to me.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] together!! They’re really pretty!

1 Like

Sounds great! I think they work better together than [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] do.

1 Like

Very themey with Sleeping Beauty. That being said, they are pretty and go well together.

1 Like

I love both names! However, I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] with [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

2 Likes