Aurora Lee or Aurora Rian (Ry-an)

See the results of this poll: Aurora Lee or Aurora Rian (Ry-an)

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Aurora Lee : 18 (86%)
  • Aurora Rian (Ry-an): 3 (14%)

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], which sounds like something out of a song or a poem, and is just all-round lovely. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is very r-heavy and might be harder for people to pronounce.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is way too much r in one name, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounds a lot nicer.

I dont really like [name_u]Lee[/name_u] as a middle name as its a bit of a filler, but [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is so sweet and girly and [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is a boys name to me. Although I’m not against [name_u]Rian[/name_u] being used for a girl I think its too masculine to be paired with the frilly [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is unisex, and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] makes it all the more prettier :slight_smile:

I agree that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is an overdose of r’s (for lack of a better word), and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] looks and sounds so poetic.

I’m with everyone else - [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] doesn’t roll off the tongue nicely at the best of times and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Rian[/name_u] is too much of an R mouthful.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] sounds much better together, it flows nicely. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Rian[/name_u] does not really go together well, both are nice names on their own, but in this case they don’t go together.

[name_u]Rian[/name_u] is my favorite. Sounds nicer.