Aurora Natalie/Natalia?

I just wasn’t feeling any name I just “liked” with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], so I figured I’d start with a family name instead. :slight_smile: I love the Christmasy feel of [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], and it also happens to be my little sister’s name. :slight_smile: So I’m giving [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] a shot, and I’m looking for a second MN. So far, I’ve liked [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (maybe [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]?), [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]? But the more I think about [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f], the less sure I am. I already have [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and I don’t really want to duplicate. Any other ideas? I’m not too particular as far as [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]'s/[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]'s placement–as long as [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]'s the FN and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]'s in there somewhere. :slight_smile: (So [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ____ [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] ____, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] _____, or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] _____ [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]…)

Anyway. Suggestions or opinions?

Thanks, Berries!

I’m not a huge [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] fan, but then it is rather dated where I live, however, I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] sounds very sweet. I’m not sure how much I like the flow of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], both ending in A, but I like that the T in [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is actually a T (opposed to the T in [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] which in the US would be a D) as it gives the name one strong, present letter.

Some ideas:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] (a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f])
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f]/e
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] + a one or two syllable name not ending in A or EE would work really well & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] _ [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] with a one syllable first middle not ending in A would work nicely, too.

I’ll just throw in the combo I had for [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] once - [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]JuliETTE[/name_f] / [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]JUliet[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [though it was a dark time as I tried to make the nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f] happen from [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] as I just loved both [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]; I’ve obviously given up on that ;)]

I like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are perfect