Aurora or Isabella?

Which name do you prefer? :blush:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] trying to narrow down my favourites list.

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

4 Likes

I personally prefer Aurora.

I love the nicknames Aura and Rory and I it is more unique than Isabella (I have only known 2 or 3 and definitely more than 20 Isabella’s).

3 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] with the nickname [name_m]Issa[/name_m].

1 Like

Oh! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What a difficult decision :flushed: Both names have been on my list for more than a decade. I have imagine myself using [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] on hypothetical daughters so many times!
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is colorful, magical and distinct. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is gentle, melodic and delicate. Both are very romantic and beautiful international choices. Nowadays, I’m leaning more towards [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] because I love nature themed names and names that are a little bit more unexpected. I also appreciate that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] doesn’t have alternative spellings or popular variants. However, [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and its multiple nicknames are enchanting!

At the end, my vote goes to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is cute too

1 Like

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

1 Like

Would [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] be a good replacement for both?

3 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], simpler to pronounce but also more elegant and full of romantic charm!

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

1 Like

Both are very princessy.

However I prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] I just like the overall melodic sound of the name. I also feel she looks visually very pretty.

I like @EloiseT idea of putting the two together and having [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and maybe popular, but it’s still bright, elegant, literary and versatile (plus, nice nicknames - [name_f]Izzy[/name_f], [name_f]Isa[/name_f], [name_f]Issy[/name_f], [name_f]Isby[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], Sabby, [name_f]Billie[/name_f], Abbie)

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is overused IMO (at least in the US).

2 Likes

I used to like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] but it’s losing it’s charm :worried:, so I’d chose [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

Also I think the Aurora’s double r’s throw some people off, so [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] would be a safe option (it’s also pretty).

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is too popular for my taste

2 Likes