Aurora Skye?

What do you think about [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer it to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Aurora [name_u]Skye[/name_u] sounds great! I prefer it to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

1 Like

I like the way it sounds. I does hint pretty strongly at a literal aurora in the sky… I might like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] better as a name on a real person.

1 Like

They are both lovely and I’m really no help. Maybe take both to the hospital with you?

Aurora [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite match, but I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and think it’s on par with it! Both lovely options, [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is more refreshing given how I don’t always here it

I actually know someone by that exact name so it works in my mind.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]!! It’s the only other name I’m debating instead of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I think [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is perfectly ethereal combined with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]- without being to much. LOVE :heart:

1 Like

Aurora [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is lovely though i do prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

It’s lovely! I prefer it over [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]