Aurora?

I love this name but have never heard it on an actual person. I think it’s beautiful, WDYT of [name]Aurora[/name]? What is she like when you picture a young girl named [name]Aurora[/name] in your head? Also, WDYT of the sibset [name]Florence[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], and [name]Gwendolyn[/name], does it work? What other names remind you of [name]Aurora[/name]? Middle names for [name]Aurora[/name]?

I love [name]Aurora[/name]! I know of one [name]Aurora[/name] and it is one of my cousins middle name’s. I love the sibset of [name]Florence[/name], [name]Aurora[/name] and [name]Gwendolyn[/name], I like how it isn’t too matchy but their are all feminine, not too frilly names, but I love sibsets that aren’t very stylistically matched over ones that really are, this is the perfect example of the sort of sibset that really impresses me :slight_smile:

I picture an [name]Aurora[/name] to be fairly girly, but not afraid to get messy, fun loving, big eyes, curious about everything and a bit of a daydreamer.

Middle names:

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Carys[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Carmen[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Fern[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Xanthe[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]

names that remind me of [name]Aurora[/name]: [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Lorelei[/name], Geneveive, [name]Bianca[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Leonie[/name], [name]Saffron[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Ivy[/name]

Thanks [name]Elena[/name], I just realized though, that the first letter of each name spells a derogatory term. Did you notice that too? Anyways, I thought the names made a really beautiful sib-set, together they just sound so romantic and whimsical.

Fave combos of yours…
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] (I thought of this exact combo too! [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] would be equally gorgeous.)
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

I know an [name]Aurora[/name] called [name]Rora[/name]. [name]Rory[/name] is also a possibility with this name. The [name]Aurora[/name] I know has twin sisters [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]. ([name]Belle[/name] was her dad’s idea. Guys.) She is very bright, curious, and talkative. She quite cute, but what really strikes you about her is her intelligence and her personality.

Haha! no I did not realise that until you pointed it out! I think a re-order is needed (;

Lol, seriously.

What do you think of [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Melisande[/name]? Too much name? Also, what if [name]Florence[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name] & [name]Aurora[/name] had two more sisters? What would you name them?

Oh [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Melisande[/name] is gorgeous, wish I’d thought of it!

hmm [name]Florence[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name]/[name]Cordelia[/name] or maybe [name]Florence[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Celia[/name]

ha I’m not sure I’m much good at this, hope you liked them anyway!

I really like [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Celia[/name].

I think [name]Aurora[/name] is a beautiful name, but it is difficult to say with the back-to-back r sounds.

Some middle name suggestions:

[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Riley[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]

I hope that helps! :slight_smile: