Aurora

I have had so many names that I thought I would use but a month later I end up disliking them. I had a huge crush on [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and then met a bunch of them in my rural community so I feel that is too popular.
Today I like the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. I live in the north, I love the northern lights could watch them for hours. I have a huge telescope and like to see the stars and planets. If I was to use [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], I wonder if it is becoming too popular? What middle names would suit it? I have the middle name [name_f]Bea[/name_f] after my grandma who adopted my mom. She was a nurse and adopted 3 children. Her name was [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Does [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] flow?

I’ll probably still be hunting names in a month. I don’t know why naming my last baby and only girl is so hard!! Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Ilike [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] more, but [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] BEa is also cute! :slight_smile:

Aurora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is so cute :heart_eyes: i don’t think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is too popular. I love how the name has such deep meaning to you.

Aurora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is wonderful!

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is really pretty! I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. It’s a perfect balance of modern/magical and old/elegant.

Aurora [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is adorable!!! I’m slightly biased, as I’m named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u], but I think it flows really well. I prefer it to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], as [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] can be a bit of a mouthful sometimes and it seems to work better with a shorter middle :))

1 Like

Aurora [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is beautiful

Aurora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is nice but something about it feels not quite correct, if that makes sense.
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] isn’t my cup of tea but I like the mysterious feel it has. It’s becoming more and more popular, imo.

Both the combos are nice, but I think I prefer the more elegant feel of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and the fact that both of those names represent something so special in your life! :two_hearts:

This is exactly how I feel as well. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! So pretty :heart_eyes:

Prefer the flow of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! Feels more rounded and finished

Aurora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is so sweet, but it would depend on the surname, like all names. I’ve never met an [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] by the way, so I see it as unique!

Aurora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is beautiful! I do hear that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is getting popular these days, but I love that the meaning is deep to you and I wouldn’t let that hinder you if you love it. [name_f]Aura[/name_f] or [name_u]Rory[/name_u] would be cute nicknames with it.