Austin?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there. I’m curious what your general opinion is of the name [name_m]Austin[/name_m]? Is it too 1990’s or does it still work on a little boy today? My younger brother was born in 1994 and he had a lot of friends named [name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_m]Justin[/name_m] growing up, so I’m concerned it’s dated. It’s not my favorite name, but my husband happens to really love it so I’ve tentatively agreed to it unless we happen to find something we both like better. We have one son named [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], and if we used [name_m]Austin[/name_m] he would likely be [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. Other names I really like (prefer) are [name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Grayson[/name_m]. Anyway, what do you think? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] or should I push harder for something else?

I think [name_m]Austin[/name_m] fits perfectly with [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] in both style and time frame of popularity. [name_m]Austin[/name_m] is nice.

I like it best of your list and it works well with [name_u]Jordan[/name_u].

I like [name_m]Austin[/name_m]! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if it was used more a few years ago, I think [name_m]Austin[/name_m] fits in with a lot of current trends like two syllable names ending with n like [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and [name_m]Jackson[/name_m].