Autumn Rose

We’ve had [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] picked out for a daughter for many years. What do you think? Is it too popular? We want something that’s not too popular or trendy, is hard to shorten or make a nickname out of, but isn’t too weird or unusual.

Also, my husband I both have red hair and the odds are high that this baby will get red hair too. We always thought [name]Autumn[/name] would suit a redheaded girl. :slight_smile:

Since you’re concerned about trendiness, I thought I’d mention that [name]Autumn[/name] has always had a trendy feel to me, but that’s just me. It’s pretty popular (it’s ranked #89), too.

[name]Rose[/name] is one of my favorite names in the world, but as a first name. It’s unfortunately become today’s overused “filler” middle name, along the lines of ann and lynn. I do think that [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] flows very nicely, though.

Some more red ideas:

[name]Rose[/name] (up front)
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] (it’s ranked in the low #100s, so it’s a bit less popular than [name]Autumn[/name])
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Rory[/name] (could always be a nickname for [name]Aurora[/name]…I think [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] is lovely…)

Good luck to you! :slight_smile: