Ava or Dorothy?

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is a beautiful name! You could always name her [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f]

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] by far!

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! And I love [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. <3

I feel like I should say [name_f]Ava[/name_f] because it’s my name but it’s a nickname and it’s shortened from my actual name and I don’t think it would go well in a full name. [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] works well though.

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is so sweet!

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! It’s real sweet, and I love the vintage feel. Both combos are great, but [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has a wonderful magical, fun feel to it.

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Alice!!

I like Dorothy’s sweet vintage charm. :sunny:

i prefer [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] for sure!! I love both [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

I like both but I’d have to pick [name_f]Ava[/name_f] ! [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is perfect I love the balance and flow.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]! I’ve never much seen the appeal of [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], unfortunately. I like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] or [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] much more.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is very sweet!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] :rainbow:

It was my mom’s gran’s name!

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is super cute. I’ll add…

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Petal[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f], but it seems to popular. [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is a childhood favorite & a timeless classic, so I’d have to choose her! I LOVE [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Jane!! :))

I prefer [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] the best. And I think those 2 names would make a cool sibset.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] better, but it’s very close. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are both lovely.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is great

i prefer sweet dorothy, especially in the combo dorothy alice :sparkles: