Avery as a middle name for a boy?

I really like [name]Avery[/name] for my son’s middle name, but I’ve noticed it’s pretty high on the girls list, what do you think? We like [name]Cade[/name] [name]Avery[/name] Robison.

I usually don’t like unisex names, but I happen to think [name]Avery[/name] is wonderful for a boy, even as a first name (I also like it on a girl; to me, it’s just one of those names that works). On a boy I think it sounds very confident, sporty and cool, with a softer side to it that’s cuddly on a little boy and down to earth on a grown man.

I’m sorry, but I really don’t like [name]Cade[/name]. I think it lacks substance and is very unsophisticated. I also don’t think it will age well at all. Perhaps you would like something like [name]Callum[/name]?

I love [name]Avery[/name], and would totally use it in the first name spot, but it’s so high on the list for girls that I won’t, meaning it’s been relegated to mn status. I’m not so sure about the [name]Cade[/name] [name]Avery[/name] pairing, though, because the A sound is very prominent in both and too repetitive. (Also, this randomly popped into my head, but say them a certain way and they sound too similar to “cadaver”. Uh oh.)

[name]Alexis[/name]

I love [name]Avery[/name]. I considered it as a first name ([name]Avery[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Avery[/name] [name]Michael[/name]), but no one would get behind it. As a middle name, I think it’s fine.

I love [name]Avery[/name] for a girl and I love [name]Avery[/name] as a middle name for boys!! I know a baby named [name]Luke[/name] [name]Avery[/name] which I think is so cute and also a [name]Sean[/name] [name]Avery[/name]. I like [name]Cade[/name] [name]Avery[/name] - go w/ it!!

As a teacher, I’ve come across many names over the years. A few years ago, I had a young man in class whose name was [name]Avery[/name]. He was a wonderful young man, well-liked by his peers. I think [name]Avery[/name] for a boy is a great name.

I don’t see why not =] [name]Avery[/name] was originally a boys name, was it not? I like the name much better for a boy than a girl, to be honest. And the girls have been stealing so many lovely boys names over the past years, I think it’s high time they be reclaimed!

Not so sure about the pairing of [name]Cade[/name] [name]Avery[/name], though… it’s the two strong “a” sounds, I think. But that could just be me - if you love it, then you should go for it!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Avery[/name] for a boy!