Avery combo's

I’m working on middle names for favourtie boy’s names right now. I’ve settled upon [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Beau[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] (both relatively easy decisions for me) but now it’s the turn of [name]Avery[/name].

Here’s the shortlist…

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] / [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Edison[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Cade[/name] ([name]Cade[/name] is massive GP for me and I’d happily use it as a middle name, if you could overlook the [name]Caden[/name] association that would be great!)
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]

You can comment on all or simply state your favourite!

I’m so glad [name]Avery[/name]'s making the cut! :slight_smile: Our lists are looking more and more alike by the day, it’s kind of scary. :slight_smile:

I’ve considered both [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] at different points, and of course I love [name]Spencer[/name], as well. :slight_smile: I like [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] the best out of the three options, [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Edison[/name] or [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Cade[/name] would probably get my vote. I love the idea of [name]Avery[/name] [name]Edison[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] or [name]Avery[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] or even [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], though!

BTW, I’m just dying of curiosity–what’s your [name]Caleb[/name] combo? :slight_smile:

I’m kind of crushing on [name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] right now so that is probably edging it and that’s why it’s [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] and not [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] right now.

You’re so right with [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Avery[/name], and I am loving [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name] still too and will have them as middle names somewhere I’m sure lol. As for the [name]Caleb[/name] combo I’ve not decided any of the others apart from [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] but I’ve got a variety of options, I’m just thinking about them but [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Arlen[/name] is coming out on top right now!

lol, that’s not all. :slight_smile: I’ve fallen hard for [name]Elijah[/name] since you’ve been away (I was actually sort of tossing around [name]Asher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] something or other), and [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] are still my MNs for [name]Grayson[/name], and I have been thinking about [name]Gabriel[/name] a lot lately, too. ha.

Ha, we must have really good taste then! [name]Even[/name] with all the [name]Elijah[/name]'s that you know? Oh yes, forgot about [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] on your list too. I think it’s the biblical names isn’t it - that’s our style =) I just need to have a fair few children to use all these names, lol! It’s funny our boy’s list being so similar but the girls being fairly different!

lol, yes! It’s mostly distant acquaintances–kids my sister went to school with (I think last year there were three Elijahs/Alijahs there! I don’t know if a single one still goes there, though), former classmate’s children, etc. There is only one that a future child of mine would really interact with, he used to go to my church, but he hasn’t been there in months so I don’t know if there would really be any Elijahs around. I think I’d probably use it as a MN if I used it at all, and I’d probably use [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] before I would use [name]Elijah[/name] anything, but I do really like it. :slight_smile:

And I agree, it’s sort of funny our boys’ lists are so close but not the girls. We do both have [name]Bella[/name] names, though, haha.

I have [name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name] as a combo. Out of your list my favorites are [name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Cole[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]. I [name]Love[/name] [name]Cade[/name] as well and was just trying to work it into a combo. I don’t care for [name]Samuel[/name] at all really, I think it’s associations for me. But I also like [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Cade[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Cade[/name]! I think it sounds manly. Maybe because it reminds me of [name]Gabe[/name]!? :slight_smile: Anyway, those are all great choices!

I like [name]Avery[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]! Very handsome. [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] or [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Edison[/name] are both very nice as well. I like [name]Avery[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Cade[/name] as well. [name]Cade[/name] is nice in the second middle spot.