Azalea

What do you think of the name [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]? [name_u]Love[/name_u] it? Hate it? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it’s too popular/trendy?

I like it. It has the feel of a traditional/classic name but it’s not often heard as a first. And azaleas are gorgeous.

I don’t happen to like [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] much but also don’t think the association is overwhelmingly strong.

I love it, I think it’s one of the under-appreciated floral names that need to be brought into the spotlight a little more.

I really like it. It’s pretty and seriously underused.

I’m not really a fan, actually. It’s pretty enough, but I don’t like the ‘ay’ sound so close to the ‘ee’ sound. The end of the name feels rushed and closed off to me (sound wise).

I really like [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. It has a gorgeous sound, and overall is a very beautiful name. I think some trendiness and popularity might come from raised awareness of [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], but I don’t think it’s used that much in reality (but don’t quite me on that one).

I love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]! It’s an underused floral name that still manages to feel fresh and spunky.

I really love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. I think it’s a fresh and unexpected floral name.