B/G/G Triplets

I’m expecting triplets and I need help choosing their names. I have a list of names for each baby.

Boy: [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Austin[/name_m], [name_u]Kyle[/name_u], [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], [name_m]Landon[/name_m].

Girl A: [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_u]Allison[/name_u], [name_f]Angela[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Moriah[/name_f].

Girl B: [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_u]Arya[/name_u], [name_f]Liliah[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f], [name_f]Liana[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Myra[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f].

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] sound like siblings to me! They’re all great choices though, you can’t go wrong.

[name_m]Austin[/name_m] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] are definitely cute together. If you’re set on the fact of staying in the list I’d go with [name_u]Arya[/name_u], [name_f]Julia[/name_f] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], but I think [name_m]Austin[/name_m], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] sound best with each other.

Suuuuure!