B/G Twins

I really like Malcolm & Cora together. Or Malcolm and Colette. I think they both have originality, vinage vibe, are pretty, and the C sound in both subtly links them together. I think you’ve got great choices and may already have your names!

2 Likes

Out of the names you’re considering, my favorites are [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u]! I also think they make a lovely pair. Here are some individual suggestions and my favorite pairs!

Girls:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

Boys:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]William[/name_u]
[name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite pairs:

[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] & [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone for your congratulations and amazing suggestions! I went through the posts this morning with my husband and we narrowed it down to two name sets. We may just wait to see when they are born which set we feels like suits them more! We are now starting to think of some middle names and would love your continued help

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (Hank & Dottie)- love the nicknames and the classic feeling of this pair. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is also favoring this pair.

-Henry [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (love this, but considering do we want to save [name_u]Finn[/name_u] for a possible future boys first name?)
-Henry [name_u]Charles[/name_u]
-Henry [name_u]Michael[/name_u] (Michael is my husbands name)

-Dorothy [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
-Dorothy [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - I love the way these sound together and how you guys brought up they are both four letters and have a subtle water theme to them. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I both love the ocean.

For this combo I thought about doing reverse initials, or is that too much? I definitely want them to feel like they have their own unique identities!

-Finn [name_u]Charles[/name_u]
-Cora [name_f]Faye[/name_f]

Thanks so much again!

5 Likes

I LOVE Finn Charles & Cora Faye! I also adore Henry Michael (or Charles!) & Dorothy June - Dottie June is just perfection!

If you use Henry, I’d save Finn because Charles & Michael sound great with Henry and because you love Finn.

For me, I slightly lean toward Finn & Cora overall but you really can’t go wrong!

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (Hank and Dottie) are so sweet! I really like [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] or [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Micheal[/name_m]. [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is lovely and I think [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would be so sweet.

I love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as well! [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] sound great!

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with either pair :white_heart::white_heart: I think your two biggest suggestions were [name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and also [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f], so they must be great combos! Good luck and congratulations :tada:

I would put [name_f]Collette[/name_f] and [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] together and [name_u]Charles[/name_u] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

I love your top two :heart_eyes_cat:

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f] feel so perfectly matched yet distinct… I love this combo so much. It definitely feels a little more modern than the other pick.

[name_m]Hank[/name_m] & [name_f]Dottie[/name_f] have that amazing vintage/cool flair. Also work together so nicely.

If I had to pick- the edge goes to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

Good luck!

[name_m]Hank[/name_m] and [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]! :cupid: I’m in love!

GIRL:
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
Juniper/June
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

BOYS:
[name_u]Cooper[/name_u]
[name_m]Fitz[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Randy[/name_u]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]
[name_m]Alphie[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Collin[/name_m]

I think [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is an adorable set!