B3...

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there,

Trying to think of names for our b3 due in [name_u]June[/name_u]. Our children are [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

Boy-
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m]
Ethan
Archer
Miles
Lewis

Girl -
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]

Any thoughts? Or other suggestions? I know lots of people say don’t have two I names… However I love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and think [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] sound very different.

Thanks for thoughts and ideas everyone

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your ideas! Although [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] sound quite similar to my ears, so I think:
[name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u]

I agree that [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] sound fine together, but I prefer [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] to [name_f]Imogen[/name_f].
[name_f]Beth[/name_f] is such a sweet choice, it feels a bit nickname-y though…
All are lovely, but I would go with:
[name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

Ideas you might like:
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m]

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]

With [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] I like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].

[name_m]Travis[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Travis[/name_m])
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m])
[name_m]Brodie[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Brodie[/name_m])
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m])
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_u]Bryce[/name_u])
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Liam[/name_m])
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_u]Reid[/name_u])
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_u]Finley[/name_u])
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m])
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u])

[name_f]Eleri[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Eleri[/name_f])
[name_u]Emlyn[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_u]Emlyn[/name_u])
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Brenna[/name_f])
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Brynn[/name_f])
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f])
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Nora[/name_f])
[name_f]Alannah[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Alannah[/name_f])
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f])
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Livia[/name_f])
[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] ([name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Connor[/name_m], and [name_f]Maren[/name_f])

I love the name [name_u]Noah[/name_u] but the fact that’s it’s number 1 in my country is off-putting to me haha. Though with you other children I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] sounds best, just because [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] do sound quite similar to me. But then [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] sounds a bit rhymey but I still like it!

Girls… I like [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] best, and I agree [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] do sound very different :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone. I agree [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] do sound alike… I hadn’t realized that :o)

I’m still not happy with boy name options, [name_u]Owen[/name_u] still an option, but feel I need to think of others… Interesting [name_m]Liam[/name_m] was a suggestion… That was an option for connor. I still like it, however it now feels like a second choice.

What about:
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]

… Stucj

Of the girls’ names I prefer [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is in second place. I love them both. Sorry, but I’ve never seen the appeal of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - but if you love it :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m]. [name_m]Archie[/name_m] just feels like you could get it from [name_m]Archer[/name_m], if you wanted. I think the most unexpected choice would be [name_m]Archer[/name_m] - despite my love for [name_m]Ethan[/name_m].

Thanks :slight_smile: [name_f]Beth[/name_f] is my husbands fav. [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] I do have lots of friends who don’t like it as well… Reminds them of a bad Aussie actress… I still love it though :slight_smile:

Also [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] just came to mind, it’s my husbands grandfathers name, but everyone called him bill

With [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] I like [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] the best.
Second to that would be [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f], though [name_f]Beth[/name_f] does seem a bit like a nn. You could use [name_f]Bethan[/name_f] or [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]?
With [name_m]Archer[/name_m]/[name_m]Archie[/name_m] I prefer [name_m]Archer[/name_m] then you could still use [name_m]Archie[/name_m] as a nn if you wanted to.

Thanks… You preferences are the way I’m leaning as well… [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

Husband just suggested miles… I quite like it.

Ok so I am still new to the name scene so I don’t know if people do this but could you not spell [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Emogen[/name_f], that way she could have a nick name because nn’s are awesome. “[name_f]Em[/name_f] come here” Also [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is precious, also maybe [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] or [name_u]Evan[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] the best!

vthomas - I wouldn’t change the spelling of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], I think I like “I” names :o) I do like nicknames as well and think I would call [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]… [name_f]Immy[/name_f].

I do like [name_u]Evan[/name_u] as well… however i work with an [name_u]Evan[/name_u] so that’s always a bit awkward.

[name_u]Lucky[/name_u] I still have 6 months to find the perfect boy name :o) I find boy names really tough