Babies Due April-June 2019

Guess I’ll go ahead and get us started. I am 6w3d with baby #3. My due date is [name_f]April[/name_f] 13, but because I have to have a cesarean, baby will be here earlier than that.

So far my only symptoms are occasional nausea and fatigue, but I just know that the "morning sickness " is going to hit any day now.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] everyone! I look forward to seeing this thread fill up with expectant parents.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] popping in to say congratulations! I was wondering when this thread was going to pop up so lovely to see you’ve started it. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] the morning sickness doesn’t treat you too badly…

Not many [name_f]April[/name_f] babies yet!

I’m due [name_f]April[/name_f] 9. This is my 4th pregnancy, I’ve had two miscarriages and a daughter- [name_f]Nola[/name_f].
I’m feeling pretty ill and threw up today.

Hoping this pregnancy goes well and I get to think about names again

Congratulations @Lilhan!

Yeah, I realize it’s early days yet, but I figured it was time to start this thread.

I had my first appointment last week, and they want to do an ultrasound next week. I’m excited that I get to see my baby so soon. I keep feeling like I can feel baby moving, but I know it’s probably not possible. Still feeling nauseous at times, but no actual sickness yet.

Popping in to say that I’m so happy to see this thread. Congrats @lilhan and @jensowvlen!!!

Of course, I’m hoping to join y’all here soon. :slight_smile: But, in the meantime, Looking forward to reading about your journeys

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m due with a girl [name_f]April[/name_f] 3rd. She’s my IVF rainbow and my second child. I’ve already heard her heart beat twice. So far so good.

Congratulations! I’m glad you’ve heard baby’s heart. I’m sure it provides you with peace of mind

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’ve never posted on this site before but joining this group seems like a great idea! This is my first pregnancy, and I’m 7w2d due on [name_f]April[/name_f] 15.

Congratulations and welcome @sarbur!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I spent a lot of time on Nameberry a few years ago when i had my 3rd and 4th kids. I have wanted a 5th baby for a while, but life is life and we have had delays to our plans for a number of reasons. 5 years have past and we are excited to be expecting at the end of [name_u]March[/name_u] or early [name_f]April[/name_f].

Best wishes for safe and healthy pregnancy to everyone!

Congratulations @skarbassoona!

I had my first ultrasound this last [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is measuring a week ahead of schedule, and has a good strong heart rate of 163 bpm.

By the way, when do you announce your pregnancy? We tend to wait until about 6 weeks to tell close friends and family, and 12 weeks for everyone else.

This time around. I’ve kept close family members in the loop since we were doing egg extraction. It just felt right to have someone to talk to about it all. So, they knew after I had my second blood draw results that I was pregnant. I will probably announce to everyone after my perinatal appointment at about 13 weeks, just to be sure that everything still looks okay. With my son, it was a totally different deal. He was a regular kind of miracle, not a science-aided miracle. We told a couple close family members at 10 weeks and everyone else at 14 weeks.

I tend to not even tell family until after 12 weeks, although this time I have told my sister early.

I’ve had two scans now, and have another next week. I also found the baby’s heartbeat with my doppler at 9 weeks :slight_smile:

So happy to join you ladies!!! It’s still soooo early for me. I just got my first BFP ever this morning! It will be our first. I’m 26 DH is 27. Took 6 cycles. [name_m]EDD[/name_m] is [name_f]May[/name_f] 24. [name_m]Will[/name_m] be calling doctor tomorrow. morning. Praying for healthy babies/pregnancies for us all.

Congratulations all!

I am 9 weeks today, due 15th [name_f]April[/name_f] :smiley:

Have had no morning sickness at all, had sore breasts for a small amount of time but no longer have this either - had an early scan and all looks okay so far!

1st appointment tomorrow!. I’m only 3 weeks-3 days today. I ovulated on [name_u]August[/name_u] 31 so I’m only 10 days post ovulation. Symptoms so far some mild side boob pain and mild AF-like cramps every once in a while.

@bedhead congratulations!

I know it’s early days yet, but I am excited to see more and more people added to this thread.

Well, I am cautiously joining this thread as it seems our rainbow baby is due in early [name_f]May[/name_f], I’m thinking around the 2nd or 3rd, but will know for sure after the first scan. I’m really hoping this baby sticks as this will be our last shot at TTC. My brother’s wife gave me her doppler back in [name_u]June[/name_u] after I miscarried, so I hope that being able to hear baby’s heart from home will give me more peace of mind as the pregnancy progresses. Good luck to us all!

Thank you jensowvlen!

Great to have you here lailanotlilah!

Currently 11 weeks today! I am due April 2! I am over the moon excited but I am freaking out. Ezrie turns 1 in January and this little one is due in April! Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with two young children? I found out the gender (it’s a boy) because of some blood tests! I am so excited to get to know you ladies! TIA if you gave me any advice