Babies Due January-March, 2020

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] & congratulations, @ashrowla01 and @meyera4! And @meyera4 I love [name_m]Konrad[/name_m] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] together, and love quite a few names from your signature!

I had a dating scan last week and my due date is now expected to be [name_u]January[/name_u] 7th, so four days earlier. 8 weeks 1 day today- genetic testing and a bonus ultrasound in 2 weeks! We are going to find out the gender through genetic testing, so we will know in just a few weeks! :smiley: hope everyone is feeling well- I have been exhausted but otherwise still feeling pretty good! [name_m]Just[/name_m] a few small bouts of nausea, very infrequent. No major cravings or food aversions so far, but I didn’t really have either last time around either.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries! Our journey has been so so long, ultimately turning to IVF … and we are over the moon that it worked on the first try!!! After honestly thinking this just might never be in the cards for us … I still can’t hardly believe it’s real! Our due date is [name_u]Jan[/name_u] 10. Have been following nameberry for years (had to hold onto hope somehow and dreaming about names helped) and am so excited to officially be here!

A bit older than most first time moms (re: above, long journey) but excited to learn from everyone here… tell me ALL the things :slight_smile:

Symptoms have been barely there (probably also why it doesn’t feel real yet) … silly to say but any hint of nausea makes me smile. [name_m]Just[/name_m] never thought we’d be here and am feeling incredibly thankful to experience it all. <3

Big congratulations, @kbee! So happy for you that you finally conceived your much wished for baby! I don’t think that’s silly at all, while certainly nausea isn’t fun, it can be a pleasant reminder :slight_smile: hooray!

Thanks @yuma, I can’t wait to name another baby! ” good luck with your genetic testing!

@kbee, congratulations!! You sound so thrilled and I’m excited for you to be a part of this group!

I’m still sooo early, only 4weeks 4 days so no symptoms here. With my son I had almost no symptoms (except food aversions) the whole time and with my daughter my nausea and vomiting started between 5-6 weeks. Wonder if this pregnancy will be similar to one more than the other!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is enjoying their pregnancies so far!

Guess its time for me join. [name_u]January[/name_u] 1st. Had our first appointment [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] because the nausea was sooooo awful. We are having twins. Luckily i was able to get some tips to help with the nausea and seems to be helping quite a bit. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is doing well.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @lightasafeather! Twins- how exciting! I imagine the nausea is intense with all of the extra hormones. I was very nauseous my last pregnancy, it helped me to constantly snack, I would carry a bag of almonds around with me, haha. Also ginger pills and seltzer water.

@yuma thanks! I’m a lawyer and puked in the middle of court a couple times. So embarrassing and I realized waiting until the ten week mark was not going to work- i needed more help than over counter stuff. [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] gave me something, but mostly eating on a schedule and HEALTHY stuff helps a ton. Snacking on just like chips or things i have on hand in the office is no good. I stocked up on [name_f]Amy[/name_f]'s brand frozen meals so i have something. and sleeping more helps a lot. This week is a much better. fingers crossed it will stay that way.

Twins were a slight shock, but knew the risk. We were using Clomid as our first took 18 months to concieve, so overall we are excited

@lightasafeather welcome! Congratulations on your twins!!

@meyera4 thanks! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] your pregnancy is uncomplicated. I am crushing on every single name in your signature… [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] were both contenders for a girl, but we are going with [name_f]Ouida[/name_f] if have one girl. [name_m]Fritz[/name_m] is still a contender in the boys side

And @kbee that is awesome! Many congrats!

@lightasafeather, thank you!! [name_m]How[/name_m] fun that you get to name two babies! I’d love to know what else you’re considering! I think right now our front runners are [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Hildy[/name_f] and [name_f]Frida[/name_f], and [name_m]Fritz[/name_m] or [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. ([name_m]Frederick[/name_m]/[name_m]Fritz[/name_m] is a family name)

We are definitely using Ouida (honor) and considering:
Ursula- husband slightly concerned the flow with our surname
Uma
Winifred and Wilma- but Ouida is pronounced wee-da so maybe too matchy
Eugenia

BOYS:
Ferdinand
Fritz
Arnold
Björn

Wow - more people are joining! :slight_smile: I’m glad to hear all of you are enjoying your pregnancies (besides the bouts of morning sickness, lol).

Over the weekend, I became crippled in pain - worse than any natural labor I’ve ever had (to the point if I moved I immediately fainted). Turns out I had a ruptured cyst on my ovary that was pooling in blood into my abdomen. I went in for immediate surgery, and they were able to get out just over a liter, but couldn’t reach the rest (so I was in some discomfort for a few days afterwards as well). I’m definitely feeling better, but petrified that the trauma was too much for my baby. No ultrasound since surgery, but my hcg levels and progesterone levels are still doing excellent <3

Hoping to jump on more frequently to get to know you ladies! Between being ill and raising 5 kids, it’s hard sometimes to find the time, lol!

@mommyprice Oh wow! how scary!! wishing you a speedy recovery

@lightasafeather, I love all of those! We have similar name styles :slight_smile: where are you located? We’re in the US.

@mommyprice that is so scary! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you and baby are ok, I’m sure all kinds of things were running through your head. I hope you are resting and healing!

Nothing to report here, I’m having brief nausea every once in a while especially after I eat and I just don’t have much of an appetite, but nothing too uncomfortable. With [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] I felt like I was already really sick by this point.

If you’re experiencing any sickness, when did it start?

Our 6th and final baby is due to arrive on [name_u]January[/name_u] 7th 2020. The little pink line was a big surprise for us, as we weren’t planning for another addition and husband went through a vasectomy procedure just a few days before I found out, eek! Either way, we are feeling happy and blessed.

@mommyprice oh my how scary :frowning: I hope everyone is just fine and that you’re recovering swiftly and soundly!

@sullybunch, welcome and congratulations on surprise #6! [name_u]January[/name_u] 7th is my due date as well :slight_smile:

No updates here. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everyone is enjoying their pregnancies :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone! I finally get to leave a TTC group and join you guys here! [name_m]Little[/name_m] introduction: my name is [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] and I’ve been married to my husband for 4 years. We’ve been TTC for just shy of 3.5 years and have had two chemical pregnancies in the past. We just found out we are pregnant again!! Estimated due date is [name_f]February[/name_f] 8th. I have a call in to the doctor’s office and am waiting to hear back on what they want us to do.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] welcome, particularly happy to have you joining us here :smiley: your baby is a lucky one to be so wished for and worked for! Wishing you and your little bean all the best!

Thank you again, @yuma :slight_smile:

So, I haven’t gotten to read through the rest of the thread yet, but has anyone been feeling much of anything? We figure I’m about 4 weeks (the pregnancy app I’m using says 4+6) so I didn’t expect to feel much but I guess I’m just nervous and want everything to be going normally. I’ve been feeling slight nausea every now and then, plus random cramping, but that’s about it.