Babies due January-March 2021

I thought it was about time to start a thread for babies due in [name_u]January[/name_u]-[name_u]March[/name_u] next year, since a few people in the TTC 2020 topic have reported being pregnant :slightly_smiling_face: This is the place to discuss anything and everything to do with your pregnancy with other expecting mothers. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to join in at any time!

I’m expecting my third child somewhere around the end of [name_u]January[/name_u] 2021, I just found out I’m pregnant at the end of last week. I already have two boys, they’re 5 years old and almost 8 months old.

3 Likes

Woohoo good idea! I’m 6w1d pregnant with my first! I found out on Mother’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] :blush: due sometime around [name_u]January[/name_u] 19ish.

I have a phone call appointment on [name_u]June[/name_u] 9 and my first in person visit and ultrasound on [name_u]June[/name_u] 16! I’m cautiously optimistic all is going well, but I’ve never done this before so also pretty nervous!

4 Likes

First time mum here, also due end of [name_u]January[/name_u]! Still waiting to hear when my first appointment is. Excited but nervous as well, never thought I’d be pregnant in the middle of a global pandemic!

3 Likes

So exiting to see this thread up and running! Congratulations, everyone! I wish you all safe, healthy, happy pregnancies! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi! Second time mom due end of [name_u]January[/name_u] after TTC for 4 months. I’m 6w2d according to my cycle app. Guess it’s time to make a midwife appointment. Has anyone else gone to dr. yet to confirm with blood test? I cant remember if my midwife did that or not with my first pregnancy…

2 Likes

@JadeLinnell I called my doctor right away but seeing how I’m low risk (first pregnancy & got pregnant first month of TTC), they haven’t ordered anything. I have a virtual check in visit [name_u]June[/name_u] 9th and then my first in person visit and ultrasound on [name_u]June[/name_u] 16th, when I’ll be 9 weeks. Feels so far away!

3 Likes

Welcome everyone!

@JadeLinnell I’ll have a blood test next week to confirm, like I had with my last pregnancy (not the first one, since I was already 10 weeks pregnant when I found out… That was a big surprise). It’s basically standard procedure here, but I don’t know if it’s the same for you.

3 Likes

How’s everyone feeling so far? I’ve only had a tinge of nausea here and there, but seems to subside if I make sure I get plenty of protein daily. I have had really strong bouts of sleepiness. Like, all of a sudden my eyelids are heavy and I have to lie down because I’m so drowsy. Thankfully, my 3 yo loves to cuddle and I can usually convince him to nap with me. [name_m]How[/name_m] are y’all doing?

I’m feeling alright actually, hardly any nausea at all. A little bit of morning sickness yesterday and today, but nothing too bad. I recognize the sleepiness though. It’s not easy to get some rest in the middle of the day when I have to get my work done, with a 5 year old and a baby around, and with my SO working from home having regular online meetings. I’m eternally grateful that my twin brother is staying with us at the moment, so he can help out with the children while I fall asleep on the sofa :roll_eyes:

A bit of nausea as well, and definitely the tiredness - WFH means I can go and have a lie down in the middle of the day if I need to though which is good. I’ve registered with the hospital maternity unit now and should be getting my first phone appointment in a week or so, and first actual hospital appointment in a month.

@Sarah1989 I’m sorry you’re experiencing so much nausea.

I had an appointment with my GP for a blood test, so I now have “official” confirmation. I have an appointment for my first ultrasound in about 4 weeks. I’m always a bit nervous about it being multiples, since I’m half of a pair of twins myself. But so far no “abnormal” signs, except that I’m feeling completely exhausted, more than during my other pregnancies.

@Sarah1989 Sorry to hear you’re feeling so bad. Hopefully it’ll ease soon.

I’m lucky in that my nausea hasn’t turned into vomiting yet.

Got an appointment date through for my 12 week scan, this is definitely starting to feel more real now! Still battling the nausea and tiredness, really struggled with eating over the weekend too.

Exciting @SoJoCo! I have a phone call appointment tomorrow and then my first in-person visit and ultrasound next [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]! I’ll be 9 weeks. I’m so excited! And also a little nervous.

Still fighting the nausea and fatigue, but trying to get better. Sometimes I have a hard time eating anything, other times I sit down and eat an entire frozen pizza :woman_shrugging:t2: One never knows!

Just found out that I’m not just expecting #6, but also #7 as well! Feeling ok so far but I’m still in my first trimester so it’s early days. Excited but very apprehensive.

Due in early [name_u]Jan[/name_u]!

5 Likes

Ah that’s so exciting you’re expecting twins! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] the pregancy goes well for you

1 Like

My morning sickness is pretty bad since yesterday. It usually subsides around noon, and seeing patients all morning while feeling horribly nauseous isn’t much fun to say the least.

Hi! I’m expecting #3 in late [name_u]Jan[/name_u]-early Feb. I had twins in [name_f]February[/name_f] this year and didn’t think I’d be back so soon lol. They will be 11 months apart, which is crazy and scary to think about! Fingers crossed it’s only one baby this time.

1 Like

Oh wow! :flushed::astonished: That’s so overwhelming to my brain. You’re going to be one super mumma handling all that! I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you. :blush:

Sorry to hear you’re feeling so under the weather. :pensive: Hopefully you don’t have to deal with it too long.

1 Like

@coccinella oh my, you’re going to have your hands full! But that’s so exciting at the same time!

My mom had been predicting I was having twins but I had my first ultrasound this morning and she is definitely wrong! Everything looked great with a strong heartbeat of 178. Measuring right on track at 9 weeks so due date remains [name_u]January[/name_u] 19!