Babies due January-March 2022

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] mamas! Sorry for being MIA - I hope you all are well!

Don’t worry about baby size right now. Ultrasounds are very unreliable for size, and babies have growth spurts at different times. Also, big babies are awesome! :smiley: I’ve had 3 so far and they have gotten a pound bigger each time! (My last just shy of 10 pounds).

We have decided on [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] if this baby is indeed a girl. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] sure she will be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] <3, she will join siblings [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f].

I’m 24 weeks today!

How is everyone doing!??

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! How gorgeous! Your kids have wonderful names.

I’m officially 3rd trimester now! Glucose results were fine and I have my first bump measurement tomorrow so it will be interesting to see how that looks on the chart, I always measured weeks ahead last time. Generally feeling well but struggling a bit with pelvic and rib pain. (Both ends of the bump!)

How is everyone doing? [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you are all feeling well :heart: