Babies due July - September 2019

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I just got my BFP on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m], and thought I’d get this thread started. My [name_m]EDD[/name_m] is 7/31/18, this is my second pregnancy. My daughter is 2, she’ll be nearly 3 by the time this baby is born.

I’m excited, and a little in denial still. I didn’t have an early symptoms last time, and I’m not having any so far this time either. [name_m]Plenty[/name_m] of time for that to change though!

I think I get to join this thread too! I got my BFP on [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] putting my due date at [name_u]July[/name_u] 23rd. We have a 9 month old daughter so i’m pretty nervous, but so excited!!

I was wondering when this thread would start. Was just coming to say congratulations to the both of you and wish you a very happy, healthy 9 months and baby!

Tentatively joining in. I got my BFP three weeks ago at 3w4d, with an [name_m]EDD[/name_m] of 12 [name_u]July[/name_u]. This is my first, so I’m feeling all the nerves and finding the nausea, food aversions and sore boobs oddly reassuring (though I’m certainly hoping they disappear after the first trimester!)

Hoping for healthy, sticky babies for us all!

Also cautiously and optimistically joining this thread. [name_m]EDD[/name_m] should be [name_u]July[/name_u] 28. Not feeling too many symptoms yet (lots of gas, though, ewww), but super excited!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I am due [name_u]July[/name_u] 22nd. Very unexpected, we had accepted that we likely wouldn’t be having any more children due to finances and some other factors, so it is a little nerve wracking but we are feeling positive and finally over the shock of it! Decided to take a test as I was a little late (but I am irregular) and got a very positive result. Nearly died right then!

This is our third, we have a 6 and (almost) 4 year old.

Called my OB to schedule an appointment today. [name_u]December[/name_u] 14th seems so far away! I’ll be 7 weeks (I think) so I’m hoping my OB will do an ultrasound, even though it’s early

@hml
I have a nurse consult next week, but they just take blood samples and kind of check you out and give you their basic recommendations for nutrition/exercise all that stuff at this appointment at my office. I was really hoping I could get in for an ultrasound before the holidays, and I probably could’ve if I had just told them my last period date and not told them when I ovulated (yay ridiculously long cycles). Last time they didn’t believe me anyway, but I don’t want to get there and have them expecting me to be way further along and then freaking out if my hcg levels are lower than they should be for someone they’re expecting to be, or if baby is 5 weeks behind what it should be.

So now I’m trying to figure out when I want to tell family. I was hoping to have the ultrasound done first so I could show them, but I’m not opposed to telling before. The holidays seems like a great time to do it (last time we announced on [name_m]New[/name_m] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f]). But we also just planned a trip with my husband’s family around 15 weeks, so I might try to wait til then if I can get away with it. I’m scared of showing super early this time around, so I might not be able to.

Also, I have this paranoia about twins. I had it last time too, so it feels silly, but it will make me feel a lot better to get an ultrasound and see one baby in there haha. If I do start showing early, I’m going to stress. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though the odds are not that high! I just tested positive way earlier this time, and I have always worried about it for some reason. And I have to wait until [name_u]JANUARY[/name_u] to know for sure.

Other than all of that, things here are great! No symptoms yet, so far so good. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see more people getting BFPs!

@shalexis totally with you on the twin paranoia, though I don’t have any in my family so not too much of a risk.

Congrats on all the recent BFPs!

We have our dating scan on Friday (I’ll be around 8 weeks). I can’t wait to see that everything is okay. It’s so hard waiting and not knowing, though I know some people have to wait even longer. I started taking nausea meds this past weekend- called my OB for recommendations and they sent a script through to my pharmacy. I was struggling to eat or drink anything, so I’m feeling a lot more human most of the day now.

Sending good thoughts to everyone

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] ladies!

I got my BFP on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] for my 2nd! Estimated due date [name_u]July[/name_u] 30. So far not many symptoms - just my boobs growing already, and they are super tender!

I just got my bfp today! So I’m tentatively joining this thread, my [name_m]EDD[/name_m] is [name_u]August[/name_u] 11.

I usually would wait to even announce on here that I’m pregnant but my husband has his last few finals of the semester this [name_f]Monday[/name_f] and I don’t want to tell him until after he’s completed his tests just so he’s not distracted, but I have to tell someone!

When I was at work I was talking with some co workers, and one of the ladies mentioned that she might be pregnant and was in the tww, and I started thinking ‘oh so could I’ and so when I got home today I thought I’d test and what do you know it turned out positive! I am over the moon about it!

Got my first BFP on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], followed by some positive re-tests [name_f]Monday[/name_f] and [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! First pregnancy and child for myself and my husband. 33 & 34 years old, dog lovers.

I have short cycles (26th days) so I believe I ovulated on the 13th. I’m at 4 weeks 2 days.

Symptoms are coming on already which is wild because the fact that I. Am. Pregnant. has not sunk in yet.
Biggest one has been the pinching/tugging sensations in my uterine area. It’s almost constant and at times distracting. Not painful, well OK it is painful but not unbearable.
Next one is some sore boobs
Yesterday I was exhausted after work but my workload has been very high this week.

Tired again today…!

Our first visit isn’t until [name_u]Jan[/name_u] 3, as Xmas day is 8 weeks. Seems like forever away. Trying to stay calm and positive!

Have told my two BFFs (long distance, they have 2 and 3 kids each) and a few friends here.

Telling my parents (who live local) on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] day :slight_smile: I saw something that is an acorn and it says “congrats you’re going to be grandparents! Your grandbaby is the size of an acorn”
Not sure how to tell his parents (they already have 2 grandkids and live a state away). Also how to tell my brother (local, who is going through a messy divorce) and husband’s sister (long distance…). Ideas would be awesome! Skype/FaceTime would be immediately suspicious (if his parents even knew how to use it!)

That’s all for now… Oh the Ovia pregnancy app is pretty neat! Only have been using it for two days but I really like it so far.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,

I got my BFP last saturday, making my [name_m]EDD[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] 6th. This is my first pregnancy so I am very nervous! My husband and I only got married on the 31st of [name_f]October[/name_f] so it is all very quick. Have been TTC for 3 months. Really thought it would take longer!
Hopefully we all have lovely sticky babies!!!

Congratulations everyone!

[name_m]How[/name_m]'s everyone feeling? I haven’t been too sick, really. I was a little sick last weekend but I think I [name_f]MAY[/name_f] have gotten [name_u]Dash[/name_u]'s sickness from last week but I can’t be sure because I wasn’t as sick as he was. I am just SO achy. aAnd so tired. I haven’t done bedtime in a while because I’m always too tired to round the kids up to get them into bath & bed. I let them stay up a little later and get my husband to do it instead.

Im still really early, so I don’t really have any symptoms except I’ve been getting backaches, which is uncommon for me and a bit gassy/bloated but no nausea so far.

No serious symptoms here yet. I have had sore boobs on and off, and some bloating, but it’s also the week after thanksgiving and my diet has been [name_m]WAY[/name_m] worse than normal. I’m recommitting myself to eating better and continuing to exercise today, I do NOT want to gain 60 pounds again if I can avoid it!!

My 6 week nurse consult is tomorrow. I feel like things are moving fast already! I’m tentatively hoping to keep things secret and wait to tell our families until [name_u]January[/name_u] or [name_f]February[/name_f] if I can, but I did tell a friend last week because she was fishing haha. I’m still a little in denial I think.

My consult was ok. They don’t do an ultrasound or anything, so nothing too exciting to report. I did pass out while having my blood drawn, so that was fun. That happened once about 6 years ago, and I’ve done so well since then! Super embarrassing… But they got all the blood they needed, so now I just get to wait patiently for another month until we can do an ultrasound. I am half tempted to go to one of the private companies that does them, but we don’t really need to pay for that, so I probably won’t.

I just got my BFP last night! [name_m]EDD[/name_m] 8/2/19 by LMP but I have extra long cycles so by ovulation date 8/17/19. Can’t wait to get an ultrasound to see what date they say! SO excited! Our son [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is 20 months. I’ve told my 2 closest friends and hubby so far. I am thinking of telling our families at Christmas.

I got a light positive today! tentatively joining and hoping it gets darker! estimated due date would be [name_u]August[/name_u] 8, should be about 5 weeks.

Yay, welcome new ladies! So happy to have you.

I’m 6+4 and was feeling really great up until yesterday. Hiiii, morning sickness! Luckily, I had an acupuncture appointment already set up and afterwards picked up some saltines and ginger ale. This morning I had a few saltines before getting out of bed and feel way better.

[name_m]How[/name_m]’s everyone else feeling??

Still anxiously awaiting my first appointment on the 14th. This time of year usually flies by but it seems to be crawling by.