Babies Due October-December 2014

Welcome to our forum for mothers due from October-December.

Soon-to-be mothers and their due dates…

chelsy - It’s a girl! Lakelin Grace was born on September 11!
emiliaj - It’s a girl! Phoebe Eliza Grace was born on September 15!
lookingahead - It’s a boy! Emrys Atticus was born on October 2!
esquared - It’s a boy! Gus Edward was born on October 6!
teachermrst - It’s a boy! Theodore was born on October 6!
jessicaflux - It’s a girl! Luna Iris was born on October 11!
julylacs - It’s a boy! Jameson Lewis was born on October 11!
maygirl - It’s a girl! Adelaide Marie Claire was born on October 12!
ilovenames89 - It’s a girl! Murron Lydia Genevieve was born on October 20!
frobskottle - It’s a boy! Casper Dennis Vaughan was born on October 22!
4815162342 -It’s a girl! Elke Willow was born on October 24!
cristinamarie - It’s a girl! Luna Camille was born on October 27!
moonkai - It’s a boy! Sequoia Orion was born on November 8!
mandy92 - It’s a boy! Russell Paul was born November 16!
lerenard - It’s a girl! Beatrix Plum was born November 21!
ashlie1214 - It’s a girl! Aria Claire was born November 24!
devonnw85 - It’s a girl! Mila Rosemary was born November 25!
jessieo - It’s a boy! Arthur Genki was born November 25!
jtucker - It’s a girl! Isla Mae was born November 25!
angelicainc - It’s a boy! Alexander Estevan was born December 3!
katierre - It’s a boy! Apollo Alan was born December 9!

jdouglas - October 14
abbymac - October 16
molly20 - October 19
lplafleur - October 27
newmummyhmg - boy due November 4
lindyp - Boy due November 11
mandy92 - Boy due November 12
jillianelizabeth - November 13
allielle_731 - Boy due November 17
jessio - Boy due November 22
emaline614 - November 23
ashlie1214 - girl due November 24
diamondgreen - girl due November 27
jodipenny - November 28
jtucker - girl due November 24
mamatomx2 - November 28
devonnw85 - girl due on November 27
katieree331 - boy due December 10
anotherjessicaann- December 9
vec1013 - boy due December 9
grimm - boy due December 9
lerenard - girl due December 12
nwwoodsymom - December 14
silver06 - December 14
angelicainc - boy due December 19
alyxgardner143 - December 19

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this thread. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_m]EDD[/name_m] is 10/20/14 as calculated by my last period. I am currently 4 wk 5 days and lucky enough to have my first ultrasound scheduled for 7 weeks.

Awesome! I’m due [name_f]October[/name_f] 15th by calculation. [name_f]My[/name_f] first appointment is [name_u]March[/name_u] 12th. This pregnancy is so different from my last so far. I didn’t know this early last time and it’s making it seem so much longer already! I want to tell everyone, but I don’t want to tempt fate.

Good idea, girls. Good luck with your pregnancies! I hope I can join you. I’ve got two more cycles before I’m looking at a 2015 baby!

Good luck with your pregnancies ladies! Hoping to join you! I have 3 more chances for a 2015 baby :slight_smile:

My ultrasound is March 3. So far my symptoms involve super sore breasts, frequent urination, and I guess you could say mood swings. The reason why I say somewhat mood swings is because I an so far pretty even keel except for that fact that I cried 3 times yesterday and once this morning. Seriously, yesterday I asked DH to open a jar for me and he said “okay only if you give me a smile” in a sweet way, and I started balling. Why? I have no clue! lol

We will be telling our parents tonight. I originally wanted to wait until after the first ultrasound but today is my mom’s bday so I thought it would be a great way to tell my parents. We will call and tell his parents afterwards.

@sarahmmezz and devonnw85 I hope you both have success and join our end of 2014 group!

@katieree331 that is so sweet. We are going to make an [name_f]April[/name_f] fool’s announcement. Though I’ve told a few of the ladies at work. I’m so excited I’m having a hard time keeping it in.

So far I have sore breasts and a ridiculous sense of smell and have been napping a lot. I’m emotional too. [name_f]My[/name_f] last pregnancy I didn’t have sore boobs until at least half way through and never had smell issues. I just wish I had time to sleep all of the time!

Hey girls! I just got my BFP Friday (valentines day/ my birthday). Best Present [name_u]Ever[/name_u]! I will be 4 weeks [name_f]Monday[/name_f] so it’s still super duper early. I’m going back [name_f]Monday[/name_f] for blood work to make sure my beta is increasing. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_m]EDD[/name_m] is 10/27 according to fertility friend. Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats!! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the thread!

So today my family went to lunch with my sister and brother-in-law and I realized that maybe my sister shouldn’t reproduce. She has never struck me as the mother type and she has even stated multiple times that she’s not so sure that she wants kids. But honestly I always thought she’d grow out of it. She’s been married about 4 years now and is 27, but I really think maybe she should follow that initial instinct of hers. I love her to death, she’s always been my closest sister, but she’s also one of the most selfish people I’ve ever met.

All of that being said, I couldn’t hold it in and told her I am pregnant. She’s excited for me (well as excited as she is able to get for other people anyway) and asked when I’m due. I told her [name_f]October[/name_f] 15th which is going to make work great for me because that is the busiest time of year for us and now I’m not going to have to deal with it. Her response was, “well, I mean, you’re only going to take like a week off aren’t you?” I laughed because I thought she was joking and told her it would be more like 6-8 weeks. She was completely horrified. I tried to tell her that even if you ignored the want to be with your new baby and just looked at the exhaustion of taking care of your new baby, a new mom needs time to recover and get used to this new little life. She told me that she just can’t imagine taking off more than a week of work for any reason, even this.

I was just so shocked. I’ve never seen her as a mom, but I always thought that would change. Now I wonder if she should even risk it. I’m not so sure she would adapt!

I just had to share because I was just so floored by her reaction.

I’ve been waiting for this thread! :slight_smile: I’ve felt a little out to sea with no one to talk to, haha. I got my BFP on [name_u]Jan[/name_u]. 24th and my first appointment is (finally!) only 2 days away, so I’m excited for that! It’ll be nice to figure out a due date; I think(?) I am somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks currently. I haven’t had any crazy soreness in my bb’s, which concerned me a little, but I’ve definitely been nauseous and EXTREMELY tired, so yeah, there’s that.

@lookingahead [name_f]Imagine[/name_f] if all people felt that a new mom should only take a week off of work? That’s crazy, I guess she is just out of touch with how it really takes a toll on a woman’s body, disregarding the emotional attachment and all as well.

@[name_f]July[/name_f] that’s so exciting to finally be so close to your ultrasound. If you remember the date of your last period you could go online and use a due date calculator to get an estimated date, that’s usually how docs do it anyway. [name_f]My[/name_f] boobs feel like boulders…when I went off the pill in the beginning of [name_f]October[/name_f] I dropped a cup size, since my BFP I am already back up to my former size. I am also peeing all the time, and the fatigue is starting to set in but thankfully no nausea yet.

Hey ladies, just got my BFP today on my birthday, so that’s pretty awesome. according to an [name_m]EDD[/name_m] calculator online, that put me due around [name_f]October[/name_f] 25th! Calling my doctor tomorrow.

So excited for you, moonkai! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congrats moonkai! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f]!

@ [name_f]July[/name_f], my boobs didn’t hurt until the late second trimester with my first. Each pregnancy is definitely unique. I’m certain of that, especially now :wink:

Congrats Moonkai!

Good luck with your journeys everyone!!

I hope to have a 2014 baby, 2015 just seems so far away! Hopefully I can check back in in a few weeks with some good news!

Sending baby vibes your way asche!

I was able to get a GYN appointment for [name_u]March[/name_u] 20th. I ended up calling today even though I thought they’d be closed b/c of Presidents’ [name_u]Day[/name_u]. Yay! [name_f]My[/name_f] boobs are sore and have been for about a week. It’s the only symptom I have so far.

[name_f]My[/name_f] appointment is tomorrow morning. Yay! I’m pretty sure they aren’t doing an ultrasound, but I’m going to see if I can guilt my way into getting one since my husband is on leave and will be with me at the appt. Odds of him being able to come to my next one are slim, so we’ll see, haha.

[name_f]My[/name_f] first symptom was being tired (though it’s got nothing on how tired I am lately!) and wanting to eat everything. I miss that, now I feel sick after I eat. :frowning: Oh well!