Babies Due October-December 2015

Expecting late this year? Congratulations! Come on in, take your coat off, put your feet up, grab a mug of hot cocoa and stay a while! Of course, well-wishers, advice givers, and those due close to the same timeframe are welcome, too!

I see the cascade of 2015 BFPs has begun, yay! But it’s so early and tenuous so I will wait to add each person to the list until you either give an estimate of your due date OR say “Add me to the list!” If you want to announce your due date but still don’t want to be listed just say something like “please don’t add me to the list yet”. Excited to begin commiserating with all of you!

Expectant Moms and Due Dates:

studerka_0418 – October 3
evanbug – October 3
sweetpotatofries – October 5
parladote – October 8
moxiemotion – October 9
taylo – October 15
saracita00 – October 17 It’s a GIRL! Georgia Nivika Rose was born in October!
emmillose – October 20 It’s a BOY! William “Liam” Crawford III was born October 24!
leadmythoughts – October 23 It’s a GIRL! Fleura Isabella was born October 20!
orchid_lover – October 24 It’s a BOY! Indigo Robert was born October 5!
rachelkm – October 25 It’s a GIRL!
luckylocket13 – October 26
itsaluckystar – October 27 It’s a BOY!
halloweengirl – October 31 It’s a BOY!
ll_harvey03 – October 31
tarap – October
fayanna – November 1
sarahb.cook – November 3 It’s a GIRL! Tess Magnolia was born October 11!
greyer – November 5 It’s a BOY!
mirimouse – November 7
scarletsway – November 9 It’s a BOY! Jasper Augustine Wolf was born November 6!
tarynkay – November 10 It’s a BOY!
dovah – November 17
velvetcrush – November 19 Lachlan Henry Gray was born November 17!
momoftwo_3 – November 19
virginialark – November 18 - 21 Carson Ned and Adrienne Joelle have arrived!
aillidh – November 21- 23
schickler – November 23 It’s a GIRL!
ccomp12 – November 28 It’s a GIRL!
karlacr – November
daphodil – December 1
floppyduck – December 2
amess118 – December 2 It’s a GIRL!
bellaroo – December 6
bluejuniper – December 8 It’s a BOY! Atlas Bram was born October 30!
haylie – December 13
cruzis_mum – December 25
enoel3 – December 25 It’s a GIRL!
northernlights – December 27
singlemom3 – December 28
sweetpeacelove – December It’s a GIRL!
dj – December
claireelise – December/January

Yay! Hopefully I can be apart of this page too! My first appointment and ultrasound is this coming [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] so hopefully I’ll find out my due date and that this little one is right where it needs to be!

Wishing you all the best [name_f]Emily[/name_f]! I’ll wait to add you to the list until you get some reassuring news at your appointment

Ooh I hope I can come on in too! It’s only early days so I’ll tentatively post until we have our first ultrasound : )

Can I join? Due in [name_f]October[/name_f], hoping to have an early scan, seeing GP tomorrow.
Congratulations ladies :slight_smile:

Congratulations @luckylocket and @tarap! Excited for both of you!

For those people tentative about joining, I’ll wait to add you to the list until you announce an estimate of your due date OR say “[name_m]Add[/name_m] me to the list!”…I’ll edit the first post now to include this.

Went for my ultrasound today. The sac is where it needs to be in the uterus and I am measuring at 5weeks 5days. Its still too early to see the fetal pole (the baby) or the heart beat which is normal. The ultrasound tech told me they will be able to see these things by 6 1/2 to 7 weeks if they develop normally like they should. I got a due date of [name_f]October[/name_f] 15. I’m just praying that this baby develops and is where it needs to be when I go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. :smiley:

congratulations @emmillose :slight_smile: I had a scan today, measuring at 6 weeks. They also couldn’t detect a heartbeat, but they said the yolk and sac are where they should be, and I have to go back in 2 weeks to see how things are progressing. Fingers crossed for us both that everything develops normally :slight_smile:

Did the yolk just look like a dot in the sac? I kind of was so worried that I zoned out while the woman was talking to me…all I remember her saying is “here is the sac with the dot right there measuring 5 weeks 5 days.”

Yes that is exactly what it looked like. Kind of like a pea in a bubble :slight_smile: The lady just said, it’s what they expect to see at this stage. And they always follow up with another scan in 2 weeks, to check things are developing normally.

I’m baaaaack (I hope!)
I got a positive test on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m], which gives me a due date of 10/25. I’m really excited! This will be my 6th (and probably last!) baby. And I’m looking forward to all of it!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] ladies!

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] your appointments all went well. I had my first gp appt today. [name_m]Just[/name_m] the usual bloods taken and info given as this will be our first. We have a dating scan in 3 weeks. They count me as 5 weeks pregnant as I have a 35 day cycle but i think they’ll date me back a week. Fingers crossed, this next three weeks is going to drag!

Fingers crossed @luckylocket13 :slight_smile:

:frowning: I feel like yesterday’s ultrasound was a whirlwind and I still have so many questions. After asking the questions about the yolk sac on here I decided to call my doctor’s office and ask about the yolk sac. Over the phone the nurse brought up my ultrasound. I explained to her that since that was my first ultrasound ever I felt like I zoned out and never heard the tech mention the yolk sac. The nurse explained that a gestational sac was visible measuring 5 weeks 5 days and they questioned the yolk sac (which I’m guessing means they saw something because I remember her saying something about a dot but they weren’t sure as of right now if it is indeed a yolk sac). The nurse said she could transfer me to ultrasound department to ask any further questions. I was transferred to ultrasound and the lady stated that it is typical for a tech to not mention the yolk sac at all this early and that at 5 weeks its very common not to see a yolk sac yet. She said by my next ultrasound in 2 weeks we “should” be able to see the yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat. She was reassuring that my ultrasound was normal for what I was currently measuring.

UGH! I should not have called! Now I’m just a worry wart which I know is not for me or this bean. I know I could be freaking myself out for nothing. The depo had my periods and ovulation all screwed up that who knows when I actually ovulated. Maybe I am really only 4 weeks along (that is what my sister in law is telling me to comfort me) but could I really be 4 weeks if my gestational sac is measuring 5 weeks 5 days? I’m just so nervous about a miscarriage. I’m trying to be calm and faithful that this baby will grow and everything will be on track when I go back in two weeks but part of me is trying to prepare myself for the worst so that I’m not completely devastated if the worst happens.

I’m glad that I went yesterday and had the ultrasound because I feared a tubal pregnancy and was so relieved to know that the gestational sac was in the uterus. But… I now know why people don’t normally have their first ultrasound until 8 weeks because it eliminates all this worrying … having one early and not being able to see everything yet is just too stressful.

Sorry to be a bummer :frowning:

I know exactly how you feel @emmillose. You have to have a little bit of faith that everything will be ok :slight_smile:

I have miscarried in the past, and since then I have a very different outlook on life (that and I am older). I do believe that if I miscarry again, something was wrong and it wasn’t meant to be. That being said, it is still sad and I planted a beautiful rose bush for both babies I lost.

I agree, that having a scan so early and then having to go back is such a worry. But I am trying not to think too much about it.

You are also lucky that your GP brought all your information up and transferred you to ultrasound department. I know where I live that would never happen, I would probably have to wait the 2 weeks!!

Praying for both of us :slight_smile:

@rachelkm [name_f]Welcome[/name_f]. Congratulations! You must be one busy mama.

@emmillose and @tarap I’m also pleased to hear your first appointments went well. Can’t wait to hear more good news for both of you in 2 weeks!

@luckylocket Best Wishes! I hope the wait goes until your next appointment goes by quickly for you.

Everything seems well here so far. I called the OBGYN and found out they wait until 8 weeks for the ultrasound and first appointment. That’s probably a good thing for me since I don’t even know what my normal work schedule will be yet…I’ve got a little time to figure it out and schedule appropriately. This is probably overly-obsessive but I got some of the Clearblue pregnancy tests with weeks indicator (only like $14.99 for 3 of them at Target to my pleasant surprise) I suspect that I am 4w6d today, so I tested this morning and got 2 - 3 weeks pregnant on the test, which was reassuring because that’s perfectly what I thought (2-3 weeks on the Clearblue actually means 4-5 weeks my LMP method) I’ll test again in 2 days to see if it reads as 5 weeks (well, 3 weeks according to the test) and if not I’ll test again in another 2 days. I’m hoping this is a sign of a singleton…the early positive initial test had me wondering…twins would be so nerve-wracking DH and I both might have heart attacks!

LOL @ orchid I was thinking of doing the same thing. I bought some of those clearblue tests and got 2-3 weeks as well last friday and thought about this week going out and buying more to see if the week estimator number would increase!

I did the same thing with weeks estimator test! I will literally die if this is a twin pregnancy! I’d have 7 kids- 5 and under. Holy smokes!

It’s good to hear I’m not alone! Today at what I think is 5w3d the test said 3+ so yay! It was still at 2-3 two days ago, so glad my levels are basically on track!

@rachelkm what did your tests read?

Anyone feeling any symptoms yet? I’m not really. Heck, my bobs aren’t even very sore anymore…should probably just consider myself lucky!

I’ve been having symptoms but I don’t know how many of them are psychological now that I know I’m pregnant. My boobs have been sore, nausea has begun and I’m extremely tired. I also can’t eat as much as I used to due to being afraid I’ll upset my stomach more.

PS- I bought another one of those Clearblue tests and I also got a 3+ I took the test a week apart so seeing a risers the number makes me feel good! One more week +1 day until my next ultrasound. It can’t come soon enough I’m excited to see how baby has progressed! (Remaining faithful and positive!)