Babies Due October-December 2020

So we got the test results back from the bloodwork I had done last week. All the results came back good so baby’s nice and healthy. Also, we found out we’re having a girl, so that’s exciting! We were originally going to wait until the birth to find out the gender but my older kids were really wanting to know and honestly, the not knowing was killing me as well. :yum:
Anyway, girl names are much harder for my husband and I to agree on, so we probably won’t settle on anything for sure until a couple days after this baby is born. We have been tossing around a few ideas though and so far our short list consists of [name_f]Aiko[/name_f], [name_f]Aya[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Violetta[/name_f].

4 Likes

Not pregnant or trying but I’m just popping in to say yay! Congrats, [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]! Last I was around in the TTC 2019 thread you had just had your miscarriage and we had had a string of adoption scenarios that went nowhere. I’m so happy that you were able to conceive again and can’t wait for you to meet your little one! We just met ours about a month ago when we finally adopted after 18 months!

7 Likes

@emmillose congratulations and welcome!!

@daphodil yay for (probably) another girl!!

@mommymarina welcome to the page! So excited for you!

@[name_f]Pansy[/name_f] congrats on your girl!! I love your name options, I’m sure you’ll choose beautifully!

@hyacinthbucket oh thank you so much, you’re so sweet to pop in :blush: and CONGRATULATIONS on your adoption, how wonderful!!

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Amber[/name_f] and I’m new here! I am due in Dec. with my wife and my first child. After a year of trying with sperm donors we are expecting! I am overjoyed and can’t wait to talk to you ladies!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] and welcome!! :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] is everyone doing?? I’m 21 weeks now so over halfway there! Had my anatomy scan last week and all looked good, thank goodness! :blush::blue_heart:

I found a super cute YouTube channel called Pregnancy and Postpartum TV (they also have an Instagram) and have been doing their prenatal workouts to help with labor and delivery (they have stretches and yoga, too). They also have really fun themed workouts for parents and kids to do together (think superheroes, frozen, Pokemon etc) so if you already have littles I totally recommend!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you all are enjoying your pregnancy so far!

2 Likes

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] to be born 30th of [name_f]October[/name_f], and going for an ultrasound today actually :grimacing: first child and now too

1 Like

I’m having my scan today! (20 weeks) this is a bit of a stupid question, and I don’t want to bother anyone, but can you see the gender on the screen or do you have to wait for results. Sorry I’m just panicking a bit

I’m sorry I just saw this! [name_m]How[/name_m] did your ultrasound go?

Hello! I have 2 girls already. An 8 yo ([name_f]Sophia[/name_f]) and a 5 yo ([name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f]). I am due Oct. 1st with a little boy that we are going to name [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]!

1 Like

I already have a six year old boy ([name_m]Lucien[/name_m]) and I’m about 5 months pregnant with another boy! I’m do on [name_f] September 24th (probably [name_m]Isador[/name_m]). I hope y’all stay safe and congratulations!!

2 Likes

Welcome @syreen16 and @fifi_forever!! And congratulations!!

1 Like

Hi, [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f].

My name is [name_u]Alex[/name_u]. I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can’t imagine how painful that must have been. Sending love towards you and your little one on the way!

Right now I’m pregnant with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Booth[/name_m], who’s due on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] (which is both so exciting but stressful at the same time). I’m a little stressed about being pregnant in the pandemic, but things are going smoothly overall

2 Likes

Hi [name_u]Alex[/name_u] and welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Yes, pregnant during a pandemic is sooo scary! I was feeling better about it but I am aware that things are getting bad again and we may again have to go on quarantine/lockdown, etc. Hoping we get through this unscathed! Where are you located? I’m in the US, in [name_u]Indiana[/name_u].

2 Likes

Hi all!
I am actually expecting B/G twins (#6 & #7) who are due January 2nd but they will almost certainly be born in December (possibly late November) so I thought I should join the thread! I already have Hermione Elise (7), Ferris Jay (6), James Theodore (2), Evangeline Hallie (2) & Lucia Teagan (2). How is every doing so far?
From Illinois, USA

1 Like

@EmilyMcA congrats, how fun! I love big families

@allaroundthesun congratulations!! I’m not in an especially cold area but my first was born in [name_u]December[/name_u] and he spent his first couple months in cozy sleepers!

2 Likes

I came from a family of 7 and I loved it! Always wanted a big family myself with all the kiddos running about!

1 Like

How fun! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is one of 5 and his sister has 8! We’re hoping to have 4 or 5. We’re on #3 right now and it took us a while to get pregnant this time - so we’ll see I guess!

1 Like

Ah lovely! Good luck to you! We were going for 5 too but two little miracles are on their way so we are just getting prepared for that!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re all doing well <3 I posted in this group around [name_f]April[/name_f] 29th about my second pregnancy. I was going to be due 12/27/2020 and I was over the moon. About a week and a half later I started spotting to full on bleeding by Mother’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] :cry: I ended up having a blighted ovum and I lost the baby. I was able to have a natural miscarriage without any medical intervention and for that I’m thankful. It was a long 3 week process. It’s been about 2 months and since then we have taken a break from trying (I’m ready to start, hubby his apprehensive since covid seems to be getting worse not better). I just wanted to give an update since I’ll be making my way back to the TTC group soon.

So happy for you all. I wish you all healthy pregnancies and beautiful precious little ones :heart: