Babies of my Friends!

[name]How[/name]'s this for fun stuff in naming trends? Two of my friends gave birth to little gals and their names are:

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

and…

[name]Elena[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

I know that [name]Evelyn[/name]'s middle is for her grandmother, but I don’t know about [name]Elena[/name].

ALSO…
A friend has a new niece named [name]Havilah[/name]. I’m pretty geeked out about this because I myself have a niece named [name]Havilah[/name]; she is less than 2 years old. [name]Just[/name] when you think you’ll never meet another with the same name…

I am having a great week, can you tell? LOL

[name]Ruth[/name] is becoming more popular as a middle name. I wonder what [name]Havilah[/name]'s mn is?

I asked, the newest [name]Havilah[/name] doesn’t have a middle name yet. My niece is [name]Havilah[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name], the middle being after her great-grandmother.

Wow, [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Elena[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] are very similar! I like hearing [name]Ruth[/name] as a middle name. And I think [name]Havilah[/name] is pretty. I had only heard of one other real-life [name]Havilah[/name]; she was the sister of our preacher’s wife. It sounded to me like her parents had way too much fun naming their kids. I wish I could remember all the sibling names, but here are several:

[name]Amanda[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] “[name]Mandy[/name]” (our preacher’s wife; and yes, her parents realized it sounded like “a mandolin.”)
[name]Ree[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] (yes, also on purpose. I’m not 100% sure how they spelled [name]Ree[/name].)
[name]Judah[/name] (don’t remember his mn)
[name]Jubal[/name] [name]Lee[/name] Kenaniah (yes, also on purpose! They just called him [name]Jubal[/name], which on its own I think is cool. Not sure where the second mn came from…)
[name]Petra[/name]
[name]Havilah[/name]
[name]Samara[/name] (I think…it was at least similar to [name]Samara[/name]. The youngest three were girls.)

I think there was another son or two, but I don’t remember their names. I don’t mean to hijack the thread, but [name]Havilah[/name] made me think of this family. By the way, [name]Mandy[/name]'s kids were named Atalissa [name]Rae[/name] “[name]Addie[/name]” (a place name), [name]Rufus[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Ellie[/name] [name]Mae[/name], and [name]Betsy[/name].

[name]Lovely[/name] names. I adore [name]Elena[/name].

They’re both lovely - I’m not a fan of [name]Ruth[/name] but I do like it in the middle, and it looks especially pretty with vowel names for some reason.

@[name]Aurora[/name], I just now came back around and found this. I don’t know whether to laugh out loud or groan over those names!

@[name]Mischa[/name], the latest [name]Havilah[/name]'s mn is [name]Rae[/name].

Also, this week I learned of a friend’s niece born in 2012 named [name]Carmen[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]!