Baby #3 arrived on Mother's Day

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] was born at home this morning. He is our biggest baby and probably our last. [name_m]Handsome[/name_m] as can be.

Big siblings [name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Donald[/name_m] & [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] are tremendously excited to add him to our crew.

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is a name my husband and I agreed on very early in our relationship. He liked the [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] association, and I liked that it was the family surname in A Tree Grows In [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. We love its Celtic history and that it means “champion”. We hope that he grows into a man who is a champion for [name_m]God[/name_m].

We like to do family honor middles. Boys’ middles honor my husband’s side of the family, and Annie’s honors mine. [name_u]George[/name_u] is a nickname my father-in-law called all five of his sons, so it honors him, my husband, and his brothers all at once. I also find it to be very endearing all on its own. “It’s A [name_u]Wonderful[/name_u] Life” is my favorite movie, so [name_u]George[/name_u] gives me warm fuzzy feelings when I think of it.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] being a part of this community. Thanks for letting me share our joy with you all.

57 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

The perfect name! Congratulations!!

1 Like

What a sweet name! Congratulations to you all!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a dashing name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a fabulous name little [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] has! Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. :black_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is a lovely name works wonderfully with [name_u]Rory[/name_u] + [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u]!
What a handsome name!
:seedling::chipmunk::blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!!
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is a handsome name and perfect with [name_u]Rory[/name_u] and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] (two of my favorites!)

1 Like

How wonderful! A perfect Mother’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] gift :gift_heart: Congratulations and welcome [name_u]Nolan[/name_u].

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is lovely!

1 Like

[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] is wonderful!! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

congratulations! such a handsome name! welcome to the world, nolan :heart:

1 Like

love all 3 of your kids’ names! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love [name_u]Nolan[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u], and the way he fits with [name_u]Rory[/name_u] and [name_f]Annie[/name_f]! :bouquet:

1 Like

such a handsome name, nolan george is wonderful! congratulations!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like