Baby # 3 on the way!

Okay, I found out that I’m having another girl! I am thrilled , I need names to go with [name]Aubrie[/name] & Makenzey. The names cannot start with an A, M, or E. A & M because obviously those are the first initials of my oth daughters names, and no E because of the last name Edwards.
I like the names [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Vanessa[/name], & [name]Fallyn[/name]. I am kind of starting to like [name]Rilee[/name] & [name]Hadley[/name]. Anymore suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Congrats!

[name]Both[/name] [name]Mackenzey[/name] and [name]Aubrie[/name] have similar endings (-ee). If you want to stick with that pattern, I’d go with [name]Hadley[/name], if not [name]Quinn[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Quinn[/name] is my favorite on your list. It’s unisex like your other daughters’ names, but because it can be a nickname for [name]Quintana[/name] or [name]Quintina[/name], it’s not all male to me. I also like [name]Vanessa[/name], but I’m not sure about it with Makenzey and [name]Aubrie[/name]. I don’t care at all for [name]Fallyn[/name] or [name]Rilee[/name]. [name]Hadley[/name] is okay to me, but I think [name]Quinn[/name] wins by a long shot. You may also like [name]Harper[/name], [name]Auden[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Reese[/name], or [name]Brooke[/name].