Baby #3!

Hey all! We have narrowed it down to two names for baby #3, if it’s a girl. Which do you prefer?

Penelope [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (which spelling!?)

Siblings: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u]

My favorite would be [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]! All three are lovely names, though, and work well with your older children’s names.

3 Likes

I used to have the combo [name_f]Liesel[/name_f]-[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] back when I was 14! :sweat_smile:

Both sound great, but I think I have to go with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] here.

3 Likes

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - this gives her a distinct letter !

Eloise , [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are darling together

2 Likes

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] was on our shortlist!

I love all three.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] might be my favorite.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is lovely and is and feminine and classic as [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! I prefer this spelling because it’s intuitive (for me) and then she would have her own initial.

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is my pick!

1 Like

Amelia is perfect with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Plus, I just love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] in general. It’s a fantastic balance of smart, vintage, feminine, kind & strong. I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] in general, plus you don’t repeat initials. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is a super cute name too, but I just prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. And [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] may be a tad rhyme-y.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would use [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]! That way each of your kids has a different initial.

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

1 Like

Amelia

1 Like

First, can I say that I love your two other children’ names?! They’re darling! I love all three of your combos but I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] most. In my opinion, it flows best with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and the “A” will give her a unique initial.

1 Like

My favorite is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!!

1 Like

Penelope [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is darling, I vote this one for sure :heart:

1 Like

I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Penelope [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is beautiful!!

1 Like

Amelia [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]!

1 Like