Baby #3

Popping in quickly to announce the arrival of our third baby. :relaxed:

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] was born on 30th of [name_f]May[/name_f] 2022.

Big sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u], and big brother [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (who goes by [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] 99% of the time) are besotted.

A big thank you to everyone who commented on my posts during Mabel’s pregnancy with plenty of helpful advice. I’m so glad to have had the Nameberry community help name my three children despite not being a very active member since becoming a mother.

70 Likes

Congrats! I remember you from our mutual pre-baby days (when it was indeed easier to be active on the forums).

Your sibset is gorgeously well-matched and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is adorable!!

1 Like

Congratulations! All your children have beautiful names.

Congratulations!

She has a lovely name very sweet trio 🫶🏻

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!

I actually know girls who are cousins named Olive and Mabel! They go so well together!

Congrats! This is a perfect sibset!

1 Like

Your children have such lovely names! Congratulations to little [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! :tada:

Congratulations! [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] are just the sweetest :white_heart:

Congratulations! Three gorgeous names that go so beautifully together :revolving_hearts:

Congratulations! Her name fits with her siblings beautifully!

Congratulations! I have such a soft spot for [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - such a sweet name! :two_hearts: I love your sibset! All lovely names! :heart_eyes:

Congratulations! I adore your name choices! Good luck mama bear! :star2:

Golly, your children’s names are just beautiful! All the way ‘round! How charming and dear. Huge congratulations, and welcome to the world, little [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! So sweet with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]. :heart_eyes:

congrats! olive, teddy, and mabel are amazing together :))

Congratulations! I absolutely love her names and rooted for this combo :blush:

Mabel!!! Her whole name is gorgeous, congratulations :heart:

1 Like

congratulations!! what a beautiful set of names! welcome to the world, mabel :heart:

What a charming sibset! Congrats on little Mabel!!

congrats!!!

love that name and welcome to the world mabel!! :heartpulse:

what a stunning name. congratulations!! :heartpulse::heartpulse: