Baby #3

congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations, thatā€™s a beautiful name!

I love this announcement. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is a wonderful choice and charming addition to your set.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love the name [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and it is perfect with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u].

Congratulations! Her full name is stunning and perfect with her siblingsā€™. :yellow_heart:

Oh your childrenā€™s names are adorable! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] perfectly completes the trio! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations!! All of your kids have absolutely stunning names

Congratulations!!

Mabelā€™s name is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] sibset too!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is such a beautiful name and her middles are perfection too. Congratulations on your little one and another congrats for giving all your children such spectacular names! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, baby [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is charming. They go well with her siblings. Congratulations and good luck.

Congratulations! I donā€™t know how I missed this announcement, but I just wanted to say that her name is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the sound of this sibset. :heart_eyes: