Baby #4, Baby Girl!

Hello, I’m [name]Emily[/name] and I’m new to nameberry and had this fabulous “thought” that you all could help me decide on a name for our 4th child, a girl.
It wasn’t a surprise when we found out we were having a girl because we have 3 girls…so much estrogen. :smiley:

Anyway,all 3 of my diva’s have a theme that follows their names, each first name has 7-letters and the middle names are 4-letters long.

We have twin girls, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Anne[/name] & [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] who are double the trouble, and then we have our mellow little princess, [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Jean[/name].

The 2 names that we really love are Margeux [name]Jane[/name] & [name]Imogene[/name] [name]Beth[/name].

Thoughts on which makes the sib-set complete!

Thank you! XXX

Adorable names! Well done on such a great sib set so far and congrats! You realize you now have a [name]Little[/name] Women family?! Anyway, my vote is for Margeux [name]Jane[/name] because I personally love the name Margeux and the X looks fabulous with [name]Beatrix[/name]. But with that said, both go very well and would perfectly compliment the others.

Jenngie

I like [name]Imogene[/name], but [name]Beth[/name] is a little boring for me…
Maybe one of these?
[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Jane[/name] sounds great too!

Margeux is usually spelled with an “a” ([name]Margaux[/name]). While I love [name]Margot[/name], I don’t like the fancier spelling (there’s a wine Chateau [name]Margaux[/name]). I would go with [name]Imogene[/name] [name]Beth[/name] as it seems to have the same vintage vibe as [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] your names! I think I prefer [name]Bess[/name] to [name]Beth[/name]. I think [name]Jane[/name] fits in really well. Others with a 4 letter mn:

[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Bess[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Gail[/name]
[name]Imogene[/name] [name]Eden[/name]

Margeux [name]June[/name]
Margeux Prim
Margeux [name]Dale[/name]

Totally love Margeux! And the fancier spelling I think works well with the other names, especially [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] :slight_smile:

I’d love [name]Imogen[/name], like [name]Margaux[/name] (even though I dislike stand how English-speakers say it), and [name]Imogene[/name] is fine if not as classic and chic as [name]Imogen[/name].

Please don’t spell it “Margeux”. It goes against the rules of French pronounciation, completely changing the sound and making you look illiterate. Plus [name]Margaux[/name] is dificult to spell as it is ([name]Margot[/name] being the more recognisable spelling). Save your daughter a lot of trouble.

I agree with sugarplumfairy, I prefer [name]Imogen[/name] to [name]Imogene[/name]. I feel that [name]Imogen[/name] is a much better fit with your other lovely daughter’s names. If they are left as they are, though, I guess I would choose Margeux between the two. You have done a fabulous job naming your daughters; best of luck to you!