Baby #4, boy #3

Current kids are [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. All middle names are family names. This one’s middle will likely be [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] or [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] depending on which fits better. This is my current short list (in no particular order), none of which have been discussed with my husband yet :see_no_evil:. Looking for opinions as well as other ideas. Last name starts with P and ends in ER, so avoiding anything “rhymey”.

Amos
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Ingram[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_u]Davis[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m]
[name_m]Harlan[/name_m]

Congratulations on fourth baby :heart: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Davis[/name_u], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] (in that order).

Other suggestions:

Arthur
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

Felix is perfect with your kids’ names! [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]. Some others for you:

Jude
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_u]Fox[/name_u]

Lewis [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m]! They fit best with your other kiddos’ names.

Oliver, [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] feel like the perfect siblings. [name_m]Felix[/name_m], like the other names, has lots of history, feels very timeless and is fairly common without feeling overdone.
The only ones I’m not too fond of with your set are [name_m]Archie[/name_m] (which feels very nicknamey with the rest), [name_m]Ingram[/name_m] & [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] (which seem a bit too retro).

Franklin jumped out at me from your list. It seems to fit best with the style of your others.

Suggestions:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Another vote for [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and also [name_u]Leland[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] and [name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m] work well especially.

I suggest [name_m]Roland[/name_m] [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] and [name_u]Whitley[/name_u] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m]

I adore [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Harvey[/name_m], [name_u]Amos[/name_u], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_m]Harlan[/name_m], & [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. Stylistically, [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] & [name_m]Harlan[/name_m] might not go as well with your other children’s names, but they’re nevertheless very nice.

Other Suggestions:
[name_m]Emeric[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_m]Everard[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

I agree [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] are perfect.
Both work with [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] too :slight_smile:

Lovely names my favourites would be
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Jefferson[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Jeffery[/name_m]

Amos, [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” , [name_u]Leland[/name_u] “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]”, [name_u]Harland[/name_u] “[name_m]Hank[/name_m]”, & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] are my favorites with your sibset

[

Archie, [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] are wonderful! I’ll throw in the suggests of [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u], [name_u]Reed[/name_u] and [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]