Baby #4 - Can't Decide

We are expecting a baby girl in 8 weeks. She is our fourth baby and we are having a hard time naming her. This is our short list:

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_f]Karis[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “[name_u]Josie[/name_u]” [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

If it helps, our other daughters name is [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] Naura and all our kids have 5 letter first names (but that was on accident). We like to use a Biblical name/reference any a something family related ([name_f]Josephine[/name_f] would be in honor of my dad, [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]. [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] is my middle name and my sister-in-law’s). [name_f]Charis[/name_f]/[name_f]Karis[/name_f] means “grace” in Greek. Only other family name that could be an option for a middle name is [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

I’m totally open to other ideas.

I love the five letter biblical pattern :slight_smile: [name_f]Karis[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beautiful but [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f] work as well

I love [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! I could absolutely have a sibset of [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] myself. Perfect. I would be interested to hear the boys’ names as well.

I think [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] or [name_f]Karis[/name_f] goes best with [name_f]Mercy[/name_f].
[name_f]Karis[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would be my favourites- [name_f]Karis[/name_f] is beautiful.

I like [name_f]Karis[/name_f] with [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], less matchy than [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. I agree, it would help to know your sons names too.

Have you thought about using [name_f]Anna[/name_f] as a first name? I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. If not, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] would be my top pick.

Our boys were not named by us (they were adopted at an older age) and I don’t share their names online for privacy reasons. Their middle names (chosen by us), however, are [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. Their first names are not traditional at all.

Although I adore [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] , I think [name_f]Karis[/name_f] goes better with [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] .

I love [name_f]Karis[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] with [name_f]Mercy[/name_f].

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]!