Baby #4 - Getting closer

See the results of this poll: What should we name a 4th girl?

Respondents: 81 (This poll is closed)

• Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Coraline : 12 (8%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Fiona : 16 (10%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Flora : 20 (13%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Gemma : 20 (13%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Juliette : 32 (20%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Keira : 6 (4%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Maeve : 23 (15%)
  • Lilla, Vivienne, Tess, & Rosalie: 29 (18%)

My favorite is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] because I like how the “t” in it links to [name_f]Tess[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] :).

Congrats on deciding on a top 8!

In order of preference, I love:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] / [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] (great for the double letter)
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is a beautiful name. It’s very elegant. It works well with the other names. In my opinion, as long as none of the names rhyme (shudder) or share initials, it’s a good sibling set. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry about anything past that. Your children are individuals, and after the first 12 years, their names won’t be said together very often. Focus more on picking a name you love and less on how it sounds with the other names. Best of luck!

P.S. I love your previous name choices. Especially [name_f]Tess[/name_f]!

Thank you for the votes and comments. It is fun to see that (as of now) our individual favorites as well as our top 2 agreed names are the top 4.

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are my favorites! Both are beautiful. I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] adds more romanticism and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] adds more spunk.

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] are my top 2.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] are my faves

I voted for [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I just think it’s really cool, and love the idea behind the name, but it also seems to carry that summery, light, feminine feel that [name_f]Lilla[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Tess[/name_f] have. (I also miss [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], by the by, which I think used to be on your list?)

They’re all lovely, and I think you could easily break your double-letter theme and it not be really that noticeable at all, but I do think [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] is my favorite. If not [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], I’d probably vote for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]? Not sure. I like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] a lot, but [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] never appealed to me, sorry.

I still love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but DH just isn’t on board so I decided to just let it go. [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] is one of his picks so no worries at all! I think [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] are about to get the ax. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] are 2 of my favorites and I have a sweet spot for [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] as well!

I really like [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] with your sibset. It’s a great way to get [name_f]Etta[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] too (I have a daughter named this) but, I feel like it’s a bit close to [name_f]Lilla[/name_f].

Actually I remember now your double letter sibset. Now vote is totally for [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] :slight_smile:

What a lovely top 8! I can’t decide between [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

My favorites are [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].