Baby #4 Has Arrived!

Hey y’all! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #4 (Girl #3) was born at 4:29 AM on [name_f]May[/name_f] 31, 2022 (a little under a week before my induction). Quick labor and she is a beautiful and happy little girl :blush:.

Her name is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lois[/name_f]. We decided upon [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] because so far, we like more traditional names with cute nicknames (Theodore/Theo, Brianna/Bri, Cassandra/Cassie), and we intend on calling her [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] :grin::heartpulse:. The final decision that was made in the delivery room was [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] over [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is after DH’s late father, [name_m]Louis[/name_m]. So far we feel like our Vivi’s name suits her :relaxed:.

As for our older children…
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] is… to put it lightly, a little distraught. We think that he’ll get over it once she’s old enough to be held by him. To summarize the situation, the hospital [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] was born at gives stickers to the older siblings that state the gender of their new sibling. [name_f]Bri[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] (accurately) asked for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Sister[/name_f] stickers… and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] picked out a [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Brother sticker :flushed:

[name_f]Bri[/name_f] didn’t show strong preference for either gender, and seems totally content with [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] is just over the moon that she gets to have a little sister like [name_f]Bri[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] do!

Thank you! God bless our happy family of 6 :heartpulse:

38 Likes

i love vivian lois, how darling! theo will get around to it, i just know. congrats to your family!

1 Like

vivian lois is such a beautiful name, congratulations! and i’m sure theo will love her the minute he holds her (if not before)

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is so classy!

1 Like

oh congratulations! i’m sure her and theo will be best friends in no time! welcome to the world, vivian :heart:

2 Likes

Oh I love her name and it’s fits perfectly with her older siblings! Congratulations!
I hope [name_u]Theo[/name_u] adjusts soon, I’m sure he will come around to having another baby sister. I’ve been keeping an eye out to see this post and how he was doing!

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is such a fun name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] adjusts soon :white_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is lovely, congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! I love the name [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world little [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] :heartpulse:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! vivian lois is such a gorgeous name!! im sure theo will come round eventually!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is beautiful and [name_f]Lois[/name_f] complements it so nicely!:blush:

1 Like

Such a warm, classic name! Congratulations!

1 Like

what a lovely name! vivian is one of my fave names & lois is darling, congras to you and your family! <3

1 Like

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is adorable!!! Congratulations!

1 Like