Baby #4 is here and has a name!

Luke [name_u]Davis[/name_u] Nyberg completed our family on [name_u]November[/name_u] 10th. He joins big siblings [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] ([name_m]Will[/name_m]), and [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. His gender was a big surprise, we felt pretty strongly that he was a girl! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] was a name we both loved and felt was a good fit with our older kids’ names and [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is my maiden name. He came 3 weeks early so we had to have a decisive name talk on the way to the hospital between contractions! We’re thrilled he’s here and I feel so happy with our name choice.

38 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is oneof my favorite names.

Congrats!

Congratulations! His name fits perfectly with his siblings :slight_smile:

Congrats! Your kids have lovely names (and your new addition was born on my birthday!).

Congratulations!! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is a handsome name! And I love [name_m]Luke[/name_m] in your sibset. <3

Congrats!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Luke[/name_m]!!

Aww! Congrats on your sweet boy! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is such a lovely name!

Such a handsome name! Congratulations!

Congratulation!!
([name_m]Luke[/name_m] and I share a birthday :blush:)

Congratulations!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Great name choice, all the siblings sound perfect together.

Congratulations! How very handsome, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is such a lovely warm classic.

Luke is charming - congratulations!

Congratulations! :partying_face:

Congratulations! I love [name_m]Luke[/name_m] with [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!

Congrats!! [name_m]Luke[/name_m] goes so well with the siblings names :slightly_smiling_face: