Baby 4 is here!

Thank you Nameberry community for helping me name my fourth child and only boy! His name is [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Robert[/name] and he was born on [name]March[/name] 26, weighing 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20.5 in. He joins big sisters [name]Kyra[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I don’t post much, but love reading all the advice given.

Many thanks!

[name]Lindsay[/name] and [name]Steven[/name]

Congrats on the arrival of your baby boy, [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Robert[/name]. I love his spunky name! For sure he will be much-loved by his three elder sisters, [name]Kyra[/name], [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Stella[/name].

Congratulations and best wishes!

Congratulations! [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Robert[/name] is so handsome and fits so well with big sisters [name]Kyra[/name], [name]Ava[/name], and [name]Stella[/name].

All the best!

Hello [name]Lindsay[/name] warmest congratulations on the birth of [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Robert[/name], how refreshing to see [name]Robert[/name] on a new baby boy and I am glad that you love nameberry so I hope you still keep visiting.

My most favourite name combo in the whole world is [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]! Brilliant so happy to know that there is a little [name]Ava[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] out there!

All the children’s names are great and work together beautifully.

rollo

Congrats and nice names!

I love the name [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Robert[/name]! Congrats to all of you. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! He has a great name!