Baby #4 Need Girl Name

So this is what I am thinking right now:
[name]Lainey[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
Breeleigh (pn [name]Bree[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]) [name]Kate[/name]
Layci
[name]Kailey[/name]

I already have a [name]Preston[/name] [name]Luke[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Brooke[/name], and [name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

I’d go with [name]Lainey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or Layci [name]Kate[/name] but I’d change the fn spellings to Laynie and [name]Lacey[/name].

I’m sorry, but I don’t think the style of your suggested names fits with the style of names your children already have. I could possibly see [name]Lainey[/name] or [name]Kailey[/name], but the other two are pretty far off. :?

I also wouldn’t use [name]Kailey[/name] when I already have a [name]Leah[/name]. Saying [name]Kailey[/name], [name]Leah[/name] makes my tongue get all jumbled up. Also, [name]Lainey[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] is a little more sing-songy than I would like.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I just wanted to be honest. :oops:

If you’d like I’ll give you some suggestions for names. I think you did quite well with [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name], and [name]Leah[/name]!

[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Mariah[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Briana[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Danica[/name]
[name]Larissa[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Karina[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] mommafourx

You’re so lucky to have 3 beautifully named children. [name]Preston[/name] [name]Luke[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] are great! From your list at the moment I would have to say [name]Lainey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is the best option. To me the other names are too made up to go with the modern classics [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Leah[/name].
Instead of Breeleigh, why not [name]Bree[/name], Brynley,[name]Bryn[/name], [name]Gabriella[/name] with the nickname [name]Bree[/name], [name]Brea[/name]. I don’t know how much I like having a name ending in “lee”/“leigh”/“ley”/“ly” with your [name]Leah[/name]. They seem way to similar.

Instead of Layci, how about [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Laila[/name], [name]Lyla[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lara[/name], and [name]Lauren[/name]? I really love [name]Lily[/name] with [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Leah[/name].

Instead of [name]Kailey[/name], which again I don’t think works due to the ending, how about [name]Katelyn[/name], [name]Kailyn[/name], [name]Kyla[/name], [name]Kara[/name], [name]Cassidy[/name]. [name]Kyla[/name] goes great with [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Leah[/name].

What do you think about [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Lily[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Kyla[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ?