Baby #5 needs a name!

Hello all! I am 36 weeks pregnant baby #5 (a girl!), and we have no idea what to name this baby! Here are her siblings:

[name_f]Sara[/name_f]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

I am wanting a strong, confident girl name, and honestly I love [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]. My husband feels like that’s too strong for a girl though. :confused: Some other names I’ve thrown out there (as first or middle names) but didn’t quite make the cut, just so you know what direction I’m thinking.

[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bree[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Plum[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u]

Any suggestions??? Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Hmm…
I love [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] it’s a cool name and works for both sexes. But if DH doesn’t like the name you unfortunately won’t be able to use the name - unless you use it as a first. Have you thought of looking at names similar to the names that didn’t make the cut…?
Suggestions:
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Bree[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Anais[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] ~ [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Plum[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Blaire[/name_u] ~ [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]’
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Camille[/name_f]’
[name_u]Vida[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_u]Vida[/name_u]’
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]’
[name_u]Ellison[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_u]Ellison[/name_u]’
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_u]Everly[/name_u]’
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]’
[name_f]Faith[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Faith[/name_f]’
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]’
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_m]Tucker[/name_m], [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]’

: )

I love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] for you! Also thought of [name_f]Avril[/name_f], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

Thanks, everyone! Some beautiful suggestions. I will pass them along to my husband and see what he thinks :slight_smile:

Um what about:

[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lea[/name_f] ([name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f])
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]

I don’t really have so many ideas, but I find your own suggestions very cute. I especially like [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]. :slight_smile: x

I see the appeal of [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] but [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] and [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] have the same ending and I think that’s too much. Especially like the suggestions of [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], and [name_f]Avril[/name_f] for you.

What else…
[name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u]
[name_u]Abilene[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
Cambridge
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Dominique[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellery[/name_u]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_u]Flannery[/name_u]
Gates
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_f]Isis[/name_f]
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Marlo[/name_f]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Milan[/name_u]
[name_u]Nikita[/name_u]
Oasis
[name_f]Oceane[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f]
[name_m]Quillon[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
Tammerlain
[name_u]Temple[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_u]Yael[/name_u]
Yates

I quite like PP’s suggestion of [name_u]Linden[/name_u]! Could use the nn [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] if she wants a “girly” name down the line.

[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Sloan[/name_u]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_u]Merle[/name_u]
[name_u]Tierney[/name_u]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f]
[name_u]Shaye[/name_u]

[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

Congratulations, on your 5th child! Must be exciting :slight_smile: I like [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] & [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] best from your list, and I think [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a great combo. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] also seems to fit in well without being matchy with your other children’s names. I do have some suggestions for you:
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Nori[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] for you.

Sorry if there are any repeats but here are some suggestions:
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Wren[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]