Baby #6 Due today☺

I’m just not excited about the names we have for this baby girl, I would love some thoughts and suggestions, thank you :slight_smile:

We have…[name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_m]Eli[/name_m],?

Our top pick is [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (boring😕maybe)
Also like [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Nova[/name_f]…?

Actually I personally really [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the Name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and think it works PERFECTLY with the Names of your other Children! [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] has a GORGEOUS Meaning, “[name_f]Princess[/name_f]”, is no longer overly popular, and feels sweet but strong, sunshiney,f open and honest! :slight_smile:

Hello! Maybe you’ll like one of these:

[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_u]Jules[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_m]Chance[/name_m]
[name_u]Rae[/name_u]/[name_u]Ray[/name_u]/[name_u]Rey[/name_u]
[name_f]Alexa[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Luce[/name_u]
[name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Anita[/name_f]
Winrey
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_u]Carter[/name_u]
[name_u]Jody[/name_u]

If you still need a middle name, I think [name_u]Lane[/name_u] would be perfect! It would go with anything you choose and totally bring out your edgy style of names!

Congrats and good luck! :slight_smile:

Actually I personally really [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the Name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and think it works PERFECTLY with the Names of your other Children! [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] has a GORGEOUS Meaning, “[name_f]Princess[/name_f]”, is no longer overly popular, and feels sweet but strong, sunshiney, friendly, open and honest! :slight_smile:

Biblically, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] was the first Mother of Humanity and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] the Second! A wonderful fit! :smiley:

Sorry, my editor function is malfunctioning AGAIN and sending out separate messages rather than edited ones!

What about [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]? It’s a variation of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

Your children’s names go so well together! I think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is a perfect addition.

Some of my ideas…

[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Aliyah[/name_f]
[name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is perfect! I also like the suggestions of [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] & [name_f]Mary[/name_f].

If you’re not totally in love with it- don’t use it! Find something you do love, I promise it’s out there! It seems like you’re going for biblical names so here are some suggestions, all names of women in the bible:

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - [name_f]May[/name_f] be too much like [name_m]Eli[/name_m] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but fits nicely!
[name_f]Myra[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Terah[/name_u]

[name_f]Non[/name_f]-biblical:
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

I think my favorite options for you are [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Myra[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] or [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (as you mentioned). There’s something nice about the beautiful simplicity of [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. Good luck!

I love the simple elegance of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Sally[/name_f]. If [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is feeling too safe I think [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], nickname [name_f]Mim[/name_f], is perfect for your sibset.

I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] (don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty name with a beautiful meaning but…) solely based on he fact that it’s not a name that really catches my eye. A bit plain, a bit boring, if you wish. Still, it’s a lovely name and would fit beautifully with your other kids names. I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Nova[/name_f] by the way. I think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] would fit better though.
Some suggestions: (there are repeats in there of names I love from other berries suggestions)
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] (love this)
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Anita[/name_f]
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]

If you liked [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] but think it’s boring, why not use [name_f]Sara[/name_f]

Maybe you would like one of these:

[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Vienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Plum[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]

I love all of these ideas, thank you! We’re all sitting around talking about them☺,we like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]…and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], even if it is regarded as rather ‘common’. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] could be an alternative.

I think you should pick [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]! I love its meaning ([name_f]Princess[/name_f]) and also I think it fits in extremely well with your other children’s names. It’s a very pretty Biblical name.

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] could be cute. [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] was the name given to [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] in the bible (correct me if I’m wrong religious people because I don’t know religion).

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Tobiah[/name_m], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_m]Eli[/name_m] and…

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] sounds great with your other kids.
I also like [name_f]Nova[/name_f].

Names that relate to number six:

[name_u]June[/name_u] - “the sixth month of the year”
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] or [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] - derived from the Welsh given name Seissylt. Seissylt ultimately stems from the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] name [name_m]Sextus[/name_m], meaning “the sixth child”
[name_f]Junia[/name_f] - This was the name of an apostle in the [name_m]New[/name_m] Testament, [name_f]Juni[/name_f] is the Swedish name for [name_u]June[/name_u], the sixth month of the year.

Other suggestions, sorry for any repeats:
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethel[/name_f]
[name_f]Deborah[/name_f]
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Huldah[/name_f]
[name_f]Ioanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Keren[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]/[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] nn [name_f]Magda[/name_f]
[name_u]Mika[/name_u]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_u]Neriah[/name_u]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f]
[name_f]Odelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Penina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebekah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhoda[/name_f]/Rhode
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Sapphira[/name_f]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Serah[/name_f]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
Zemira

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

Maybe [name_f]Zaira[/name_f]? It’s a variation of [name_f]Sarah[/name_f].

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is beautiful! I don’t find it boring. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] or [name_f]Mary[/name_f]?