Baby #6 needs a name! It's crunch time!

Hi, first time on here asking about names for my own children, but have loved reading all the namberry posts for years. So I’m hoping we can find some help.

Baby #6 is due in three weeks and we still are fumbling for a name. Most of the names we love are currently in use by our eldest 5 as first and middle names. We need a name that goes with our “naming aesthetic?”

A brother for Gage Phoenix, Vesper Rhiannon, Zephyr Vox, Poet Beatrix and Pax Drago.

Our last name begins with a V and is hypehnated.

We are currently fumbling between:
Lennon
Atlas
Lucien
Wolfgang, nn Wolfie

We also like Jax and Rex but feel it’s too close to Pax. We love Axel, but a cousin is donning the name.

Any help/thoughts would so greatly appreciated!!

3 Likes

Have you considered [name_m]Knox[/name_m]? It reminds me of [name_m]Jax[/name_m] and [name_u]Rex[/name_u] but I feel like it has some more distance from [name_u]Pax[/name_u].

From your list [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] seems spot on to your naming style, and [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] nn Wolfie is absolutely adorable for a little brother in a family of 6! I think that’s my favorite of your current list.

I can also see [name_u]Oak[/name_u], [name_u]Corbin[/name_u], or [name_u]Ash[/name_u] fitting in well with the sibling names.

1 Like

Your kids have such cool names!!

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is wonderful for you - fits with the vibe of your kids and is a great name!!

[name_u]Evren[/name_u], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Everest[/name_u], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], [name_u]Blaze[/name_u], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] came to mind too

1 Like

Ooh I think Lucien’s gotta get my vote! I love [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] if you’re looking for a middle.

1 Like

I think [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] sounds fantastic

1 Like

I like [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] for you guys :orange_heart:

Good luck!

1 Like

I love your style of names! Those are all gorgeous.

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] or [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] feels like it would fit in very well with the siblings. I love both of those.

1 Like

[name_m]Gage[/name_m], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], [name_u]Poet[/name_u], [name_u]Pax[/name_u], and…

[name_m]Maximus[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]

I also really love [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] with the sibset, too :heart:

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] sound great with your crew! Here are some more ideas:

[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_m]Kash[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Mercury[/name_u]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Rainer[/name_m]
[name_u]Maddox[/name_u]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! Good luck!

What a great sibset!!

Gage, Vesper, Zephyr, Poet, Pax, & ______:

Bellamy
Magnus “Gage”
Harland
Tully
Winston
Remy/Remington
Nehemiah
Dorian “Rory”
Linus
Leon
Lior
Montgomery
Willoughby
Quade
Hoyt
Kai
Calix/Callum
Jensen
Finnick
Garrick
Desmond
Osiris
Cassius
Orion
Orrin
Waylon
Ignatius
Gideon
Onyx
Evander
Seren
Stellan
Sterling
Wallace
Percy
Omri
Zion
Royston/Royce
Sheldon
Valor
Noam
Tennyson
Tiernan
Torian “Rory”
Quentin
Rafferty
Brighton
Rocco
Maverick
Corbin
Ellis
Orson
Hollis
Lleyton
Cato
Arlo
Carlisle/Carlyle
Kimball
Atticus “Kit”
Ambrose
Deveraux

I think [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] would add onto your current sibset perfectly! And it comes with a few cute as can be nicknames such as [name_u]Lenny[/name_u] & Len!!

Almost all the siblings have X somewhere in their names. If you like [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], how about [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]?

Oh I just love [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] !

I would avoid a name with an X so to not make [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] singled out.

Atlas or Fen would be my suggestions.

Kelab [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] pronounced kee-leb

No worries V has a a second middle name [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], they all have X’s

1 Like

Thank you all for your help!
We went with [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Orion…and for surprise twin baby…Lucien [name_u]Rex[/name_u] :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my god!!! That’s so exciting! Surprise twin baby?! That must have been a whirlwind! Congratulations!!

I think Atlas Lennon would be perfect for you!

1 Like